Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

^ It was the program Une île de beauté [An isle of beauty] for the French TV France 2 broadcast in 1999

mainly shot in Corsica, in particular in Lumio. Laetitia was interviewed by the journalist Paul Amar.

Nowadays most of YouTube videos featuring Laetitia in Corsica comes from this program:

Stairway to heaven by Led Zeppelin: Jimmy Page, Robert Plant!

Among the other musics, one could hear Di doo dah and Ex-fan des sixties by Serge Gainsbourg,

La valse de François Truffaut and Contempt by Georges Delerue.

Love the top with the Chinese/Japanese/Korean writing!! :wub:

Laetitia went to Japan to promote a dedicated version of Love Street for the Japanese audience.

I found a couple of very rare pictures featuring Laetitia

with the Japanese actor Jun Kaname 要潤 and another picture with Rikiya リキヤ.

Asahi attraction

lovestreetasia.jpg Rue des plaisirs 歓楽通り [Love Street], a film by Patrice Leconte.

Asahi 朝日 is about the morning sun in the country of the rising sun

where Hello Kitty saw the light. It is why Marion went to Japan smiling.

P.S.: About the decor, pay attention to my Japanese lamp made with paper.

See also the official cover of the DVD where P'tit Louis is very very close to Marion :drool: :woot:

Love the top with the Chinese/Japanese/Korean writing!! :wub:

Laetitia went to Japan to promote a dedicated version of Love Street for the Japanese audience.

I found a couple of very rare pictures featuring Laetitia

with the Japanese actor Jun Kaname 要潤 and another picture with Rikiya リキヤ.

Asahi attraction

lovestreetasia.jpg Rue des plaisirs 歓楽通り [Love Street], a film by Patrice Leconte.

Asahi 朝日 is about the morning sun in the country of the rising sun

where Hello Kitty saw the light. It is why Marion went to Japan smiling.

P.S.: About the decor, pay attention to my Japanese lamp made with paper.

See also the official cover of the DVD where P'tit Louis is very very close to Marion :drool: :woot:

Thanks :alien: Nimzo :alien: Is there a way to see and save the pics without the hall of mirrors effect whenever the cursor goes near them?

Is there a way to see and save the pics without the hall of mirrors effect whenever the cursor goes near them?

Hi Rob. I just added the "Download" link when you flip the picture clicking to the circular arrow

in the lower right corner of each relatively small picture (300 pixels of width) in the 3D wall.

hello very greatest of all groups, hi Nimzo, really great lae from japan, and as usual I enjoy your comparisons, I love francesca in la grande appartment, I think if mathieu ever decided to do a biopic I think he looks like roman polanski, very close in looks, but very good movie kinda woody allen of france kind of movie, he is very funny well this movie is makes me laugh :laugh: and thank you for the pics from 17 to, kiki you realize if you made copies of this documentry not only from me you would be very rich on ebay ;) hi, floppy, Rob, lisa-1 , everyone as always, hope all of your easter or holidays were very good:) I have decided to take up a cause not only for lae but all who we appreciate here, I was inspired by a story in New York times about phoebe prince, reading so much on so many forums and how we behave towards eachother and to the people we should be appreciating, words how we use them, so for lae and everyone here, and every one , but I must say of all the forums you all are very beautiful people :heart:

for humanity and for phoebe :heart:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/30/us/30bully.html

I apologize for no pics of lae, I apologize if this is wrong place to say, but many peoples words have affected me :blush:

^ Tekka, thanks for the very recent ELLE Polska

Laetitia Casta "Nowa dawka seksapilu" [New dose of sex appeal]

(Sexy) Tribute to Brigitte Bardot

"My face. :drool: My breasts. :woot:My shoulders. My hands."

"And my belly? Do you like it, my belly?"

:whistle: Through the Laetitia’s voice and her emotions,

Florian Zeller in his play Elle t’attend [She is waiting for you]

pays tribute to Brigitte Bardot in Contempt

enumerating the parts of her body that Michel Piccoli likes.