Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

The dream life of angels

Louis Vuitton-clad Marie-Ange wears a black and white checkerboard very short trapezoid mini-skirt.

marieangecastalvfrontro.jpg lcmaclvrtwfall2010icon.jpg

Spotlight on Marie-Ange who attended the Louis Vuitton fashion show featuring another angel.

It is not a [Victoria's] secret to reveal that those angels are sisters, hence the typical French expression:

"j'ai flashé" on two Ondines.

P.S.: Thanks Lisa! I have never seen BB as in the movie La vérité!

To pay tribute to And God Created Woman, I put a background picture on which the picture begins to move

with the first notes of the Louis Vuitton RTW Winter 2010-2011 fashion show.

kiki, thank you so much for the preview I can not wait to get this, so very thank you :heart: Letycja :heart: thank you for the pictures, and Nimzo :heart: thank you for your site and all the info, still no luck with the open air ed but I wrote and this place that sells italian vogue will have site and let me know when it us up and running and maybe I will find, floppy :heart: I wish I was at an airport but you will get that paris match because you are full of magic and so nice :flower: kiki, thank you I know I already did, but just want to say thank you again, stella a big hello, rob a big hello and for everyone here, oh yeah where I am living there is no computer at a family member house but I miss here, stupid wind storms, so everyone :heart::kiss::grouphug:

Finally you saw the movie "la vérité"?

:yes:, BB dancing at the window or under the sheets :drool:, the competition with her sister Marie-José Nat,

the sparring match betwen the lawyers Paul Meurisse and Charles Vanel

were memorable in this terrible and dark movie with an amazing conductor Sami Frey!

La vérité (1960) directed by Henri-Georges Clouzot: repeat on March 23th at 14h45 on ARTE.

Bow tie flight

lclvbowtieshoeicon.jpg From where does the bow tie on the Laetitia's shoes by Louis Vuitton come?

Finally you saw the movie "la vérité"?

:yes:, BB dancing at the window or under the sheets :drool:, the competition with her sister Marie-José Nat,

the sparring match betwen the lawyers Paul Meurisse and Charles Vanel

were memorable in this terrible and dark movie with an amazing conductor Sami Frey!

La vérité (1960) directed by Henri-Georges Clouzot: repeat on March 23th at 14h45 on ARTE.

Bow tie flight

lclvbowtieshoeicon.jpg From where does the bow tie on the Laetitia's shoes by Louis Vuitton come?

gla dyou loved the movie Nimzo!!! and the "rideau scene"! :laugh:

love this collection of Vuitton