Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

a little interview with laetitia blond and others actors about french cinema!! there is a channel in England called "cinemoi" only about french movies!

well in this vid laetitia and Bardot!!!!

I LIKE LAETITIA with BLONDe HAIR : )))

sorry guys for opening the discussion again but this time I was shocked by Laetitia dressing choice. I don't like the dress but this is doesn''t matter since taste is very personal however my question is why? I mean I am sure she knew the moment she would enter almost topless into a room full of "over dressed" people, she is not going to be the focal point, her breast will! Are you sure you need this kind of attention at this point of your career? Is it true that "for good and for bad as long is publicity"? I search a little through the net and she did not gain any respect from it. :( I am really sad for it.

Okay, I think we've seen her from every angle in that dress - anything new.. uhm, newer?? :wave:

CarMELita :heart: karol, willl u please , pretty please make vids where all people can see, instead of your rapidshare because not everybody unfortunately has the money to purchase an rapidshare membership, and not sure where you live in the world but unfortunately in the etats-unis we do not support avi files :blush: appreciate the posts, but not everybody in the world can see, lovely lae is for the world :) lisa-1 so awesome really awesome... is this a movie channel that you can only get in europe :( I need to get a passport, or get some world sattelite, sooooooooo thank you , great people, lovely lae, ludvine, charlotte gainsbourg, and charlotte rampling, isabelle huppert, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god french cinema rules, of course the mr and mrs, monicca and vincent , loooove how monica says really violent, anybody seen "Irréversible" very violent, great cinematograhy, some of the shots can make you dizzy, but very good, but traqique beautful film, ( also I got the pal, no way would the good ol USA let some scenes be shown, again its allllllllllllllll how you see and percieve it, and lisa-1 thank you again :kiss: re:edit: I guess this is a channel for the united kingdom :blush: no fair...

as monica says "violent" didnt want to post other , enough to get the idea....

post-31444-1267903972_thumb.jpg

and for lady lae :heart: hey she is salome :heart:

post-31444-1267904208_thumb.jpg

in the name of art, freedom and great cinema :heart:

hi floppy :wave: see the only way I hear of this is on this forum, of what she is wearing, I think that partly , well I will just give my perception, I feel her hair is very much like "Salomé" , also paying tribute to yves saint laurent, ( please I hope I am not wrong) either it was mentioned in the interview or somebody here posted it from the runway, and after seeing her documentary "casta" he was her last muse before retiring and passing, now the american acadmey awards are going to be this sunday, and oh boy there will be some great stuff there, cause people well just people, however depending on the outcome of many of the nominations, this will or could be my last year of watching this show, but "E', entertainment tonight, alll those shows not to mention evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery tabloid paper, willl be blasted by what people wore, and taking away from the focus of what the oscars are for, Film, not how people are dressed, if my fave nomminee shows up with cutoffs and a mickey mouse t-shirt, well what will make me happy, is that the peformance was honored in the film, I realize as they say how u present yourself, but these events, cesars, cannes, sag, gloden globes, alll the film festivals , toronto, berlin, venice, etc, talking about the clothes, well thats taking away from the cinema for me, I really hope I have not made you mad by this, because I do see what you are feeling or saying, and unfortunately I do not want to see lae not recognized for the amazing actress she is to me, I do not want people lableling her as merely some sex symbol :cry:

saturnine at the way end they list her :heart: as for the critics , then if the dress is inappropriate , then the master, the designer who creates this dress should you not also ctiticize, many fashion pieces are designed for artistic purposes , where buyers will pick and choose"pieces" to sell, a designer not speaking for all, such as the late and very great alexander, gautier, god I love,galliano, viviene westwood, Yohji Yamamoto, heatherette, betsy johnson, marc jacobs, gucci, missoni, really many design for creative and not just for wearable pieces, and they realistically are showing their artistic expression , as for lae she was excercising in all the true art form sense, she was celbrating the cinema industry, but also the creativity and art of the fashion world, many criticize the way lae chooses to dress on her time, truth is many of us if we were to be honest with ourselves, would be in heaven to have the dress of many of these designers, and to top it off the models/ celebrities that just wore them....Im still sad over a russian tv guide that lae was on, frickin sad and thats just a piece of media with her on it, to have that dress she was wearing at cesars, cannes, letterman, the crocks she wore, yeah I would love.....so with that whoever bought won that russian tv guide enjoy I am sure It will turn up on website, but enjoy, cause lae is worth it, and to all of you who you love who you love, may you enjoy and love ..it is so easy to criticize as I have said, but way more beautiful to applaud and rejoice in artistic and individual freedom :heart: Letycja merci :heart:

re edit: of course the very origanal and creative yves, what great minds:)

before I go, was wondering if anyone could help me where these great helmut newton pics came from, just an amazing photographer and of course lae :heart:

post-31444-1268002338_thumb.jpg

post-31444-1268002361_thumb.jpg

post-31444-1268002408_thumb.jpg

post-31444-1268002389_thumb.jpg

I just typed laetitia casta pictures and this was one of the first sites on google :blush:

by everyone :heart:

I start spinning a tale for myself, which is one of the most pleasant ways of spending time.

my pictures are like a story that has no beginning, no middle, and no end.

before I go, was wondering if anyone could help me where these great helmut newton pics came from?

The Freedom behind bars :shock: No! :blink:

post-31444-1268002338_thumb.jpg Not for the hundredth anniversary of the IWD! :bellazon:

:whistle: New York 1999, Helmut Newton shot a young woman with a really sooty gaze.

Beyond the black and white of the picture, one could guess the touch of Red of her very fatal Red lipstick.

Her identity bracelet --that the air(wo)men used to wear around the neck until under their bomber jacket --

is not yet revealed because, under the barbwire, it is not the ideal city of angels for the Freedom.

Happy International Women’s Day!

Ashitaka87, you are are welcome to this Laetitia's forum.
Thanks for the link to the Chinese forum about the fashion show Lolita Lempicka Spring 1998!

[Gilles Legrand and Laetitia in Bordeaux for the release of The Maiden and the Wolves]

In 2007 Elisa Tovati among six singers sang "Pour que tu sois libre" for the Marie Claire Rose.

The Marie Claire Rose is an excellent humanitarian idea by Tina Kieffer
to help the schooling of young girls in the world, a great logo, famous godmothers including Laetitia.

I start spinning a tale for myself, which is one of the most pleasant ways of spending time.

my pictures are like a story that has no beginning, no middle, and no end.

before I go, was wondering if anyone could help me where these great helmut newton pics came from?

The Freedom behind bars :shock: No! :blink:

post-31444-1268002338_thumb.jpg Not for the hundredth anniversary of the IWD! :bellazon:

:whistle: New York 1999, Helmut Newton shot a young woman with a really sooty gaze.

Beyond the black and white of the picture, one could guess the touch of Red of her very fatal Red lipstick.

Her identity bracelet --that the air(wo)men used to wear around the neck until under their bomber jacket --

is not yet revealed because, under the barbwire, it is not the ideal city of angels for the Freedom.

Happy International Women’s Day!

Nimzooooooo, but there was some magazine on one site because I know they list what she is wearing :blush: help me...... :heart: and thank u for the beautifful rose information of marie claire, I soooooo Identify with the helmut shoot, hi everyone, gotta go :wave::heart:

Nimzo, :) thank you I read your simone, very beautiful, and this is why I love lae, for many reasons but as I read , I was unable to read the whole article, you make me cry in a very good way, that you show two sides, and again showing us how beautiful some celebrities as our lady lae are without "announcing" it to the world, so many do not need to shove in our faces , their giving to humanity, so many on this forum if you met them, I mean the celebritiy the models, are amazing , creative individuals, I mean incredible individuals so many of the models are, of course we here from the select few, but so many here if you could see , it might open the eyes to look ...some are and when I say incredible artists, I mean very , some have hearts that make u cry, many do, so in the useless rant, and feminism here is my definition, thru the very women who tried to make a difference and did so with greatness... should I say how I see it :wave:

"Fame means millions of people have the wrong idea of who you are. "

Erica Jong

"I have accepted fear as a part of life - specifically the fear of change... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back. "

Erica Jong

"Show me a woman who doesn't feel guilty and I'll show you a man. "

Erica Jong

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. "

Erica Jong

"Defending the truth is not something one does out of a sense of duty or to allay guilt complexes, but is a reward in itself. "

Simone de Beauvoir

"I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom. "

"One is not born a woman, but becomes one."

Simone de Beauvoir

"Pursuit and seduction are the essence of sexuality. It's part of the sizzle. "

Camille Paglia

"If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. "

Camille Paglia

so for the unbelievable lae, that expresses her freedom, her sexuality, who she is, and for her own personal secrets that makes her own person , .."joy"

post-31444-1268164955_thumb.jpg :heart::heart::heart: