Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

BIGGER IS ALWAYS BETTER well really when it comes to lae, I cant wait until there is 3d capures for pictures, ohhhh that would be soooooooooo incredible, of topic the earths orbit has swithed 10 seconds, dont ask me which way, well while you are looking for pictures of lae, you come across many things, still thank you sooooo much Floppy :heart:

edit: I thinking Im so smart... begin to tell my friend that the orbit has switchhed 10 seconds, where very much laughter occured, " you mean axis" I reply no orbit, so my friend looks up and says " munchki, watch how the orbit has changed in 10 seconds, the orbit does not move"" I have never laughed so hard, well I have , but yes just showing that things have changed, evolution, man made destruction, and well, did I say I admire laetitia casta :heart:

probably already been shown but I think this is the best pixalized version of this segment, ok clearest... :blink:

I love this one, because the sneakers :heart: and she is natural , walking around the rocks :heart:

and even though poor quality, awwww let me say this again awwww :heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Video from Cannes is available also on Laetitia Casta DVD.

yes it is , a very great dvd, and now I wish I had all these E" and vh1 specials on her, just to late, I was not here at the moment she was the " it" girl of the world :heart:

of course she still is, but I think once here in this country you stop doing vic secrets and SI, well ...too bad really, though sometimes when they do sexiest of all time on E or was it vh1 , I dont know anyways some guy comes on and other celebs come on and give you the affect of lae :heart: and they feature' baby did a bad thing" lae was 3rd most sexiest woman of the world :heart:

I remember when Laetitia was shooting Gitano. Spanish TV broadcast daily some stuff about her and Joaquin Cortez. My poor VCR has barely breathed :laugh:

Here you can see it on film / when they makeup her nose it's Gitano backstage/

I also like this one. Laetitia was shy. Her sister is actually the opposite ;)

I was crazy and I spent all days in front of my telly, watching Rai Uno because I was trying to record L'oreal spot with Laetitia. Those were great times. I remember Lolita Lempicka shows, Yves Saint Laurent dress with flowers - I was Laetitia's TV Stalker

I am finally back!! :clap: I survived After 18 days without Internet or a computer :wacko: I was so close to kill someone i tell ya! :laugh: I have a brand new hard drive and I am using firefox4! Wow! Internet is still moving on even without me...

I am really happy to be back and to see all the wonders posted here :hell yea!:

I will try to update Dollhouse as soon as I can (The forum is soon a year old smiley_abyt.gif) we need to celebrate this, don't we?

Anyway, glad to be back!! :hug:

http://img155.imageshack.us/i/patlae.jpg/

Hope, that contact sheet is great! Thank you. I'm sorry nobody could help you.

Does this mean there could be high-resolution versions of all those photos? Floppy!

yes it is , a very great dvd, and now I wish I had all these E" and vh1 specials on her, just to late, I was not here at the moment she was the " it" girl of the world :heart: