Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Some girls are popular not only because of their nice tits and sweet asses.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't understand your argument. Laetitia has nice tits and a sweet ass. Maybe she has more assets...like giving money to charity, having a college degree, or earning a basket weaving merit badge.....but at the end of the day, I only know LaeTITia (it's not a coinidence!) Casta because of her sweet tits and nice ass...or nice tits and sweet ass, whatever you prefer.

She could be the sweetest girl in the world...or she could drown kittens for fun...we don't know, because she's just a nice picture to look at...or if we're luckier, a nice video to look at.

I don't understand your argument.  Laetitia has nice tits and a sweet ass.  Maybe she has more assets...like giving money to charity, having a college degree, or earning a basket weaving merit badge.....but at the end of the day, I only know LaeTITia (it's not a coinidence!) Casta because of her sweet tits and nice ass...or nice tits and sweet ass, whatever you prefer.

She could be the sweetest girl in the world...or she could drown kittens for fun...we don't know, because she's just a nice picture to look at...or if we're luckier, a nice video to look at.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well said.

It's just sheer pleasure to look at her pictures. She might have an amazing personality, but I don't know her... I just adore her beauty, that's it.

I don't understand your argument.  Laetitia has nice tits and a sweet ass.  Maybe she has more assets...like giving money to charity, having a college degree, or earning a basket weaving merit badge.....but at the end of the day, I only know LaeTITia (it's not a coinidence!) Casta because of her sweet tits and nice ass...or nice tits and sweet ass, whatever you prefer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know what you mean. Yes, we don't know her. Yes, nice pics and videos is almost all what we can get.

I'll try to explain. In my opinion she differs from most of all other models. Not only on the surface. You can read her interview (if you wish of course). She have charm. Most of models don't

I only know LaeTITia (it's not a coinidence!) Casta because of her sweet tits and nice ass...or nice tits and sweet ass, whatever you prefer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I prefer both :)

Guest Michelle

She's the most beautiful woman in the world for me... I first noticed her a couple of years back when she was the main VS girl and I saw all her ads in the magazines. I used to cut them out and put them on my walls to "inspire" myself to get her body! :p

Is she still doing ad campaigns though? Or working on her acting career? I know she was in Cannes a while back... but I lost touch with her... :(

She's the most beautiful woman in the world for me... I first noticed her a couple of years back when she was the main VS girl and I saw all her ads in the magazines. I used to cut them out and put them on my walls to "inspire" myself to get her body!  :p

Is she still doing ad campaigns though? Or working on her acting career? I know she was in Cannes a while back... but I lost touch with her...  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Michelle,

she

Hello,

Exclusive ! Enjoy the cover of La Redoute autumn/winter 2005-2006 (catalog in stores only about june, the 15th!) :)

http://amazinglaetitia.free.fr/images/rare...ver_redoute.jpg

and exclusive too, a photo for "Promesse", the new fragrance of Cacharel

http://amazinglaetitia.free.fr/images/rares/cacharel.jpg

Have a nice day :)

Ad

Edited by Neo52285