Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

.... either my eyes are playing tricks, or they didn't blur the monthly issue lmao

They didn't. I guess because we were all looking for it, it was more noticeable for us than most viewers. im thinking they wanted to include Magda's pose so they just said screw it

Did anyone else notice the closeup on Hilary's blue hands too?

.... either my eyes are playing tricks, or they didn't blur the monthly issue lmao

They didn't, girl. I was watching for that shit too. :rofl:

My husband walked into the room just as Magda walked onto screen not being aware of the situation and the first thing out of his mouth was "Ugh, gross... change your shit...don't share it...  "

I about died.

Unfortunately I missed 2 of the segments and overall  the editing is too uneven and rushed.   But there are ways of getting around it...watch intently and with a positive attitude! The makeup and colors of the outfits work better in live action than in stills so there's added value.   Most of the girls like Sui He, Behati, Sigrid Agren, Barbara F. are much more splendid in motion than in stills.

Anyway, I'm sure you'd like it. 

Yes having seen all the photos, it's like you see the 'perfect' show in your mind. Pink aside, loved this year's outfits and themes. Music I'm not fussed about, so it's more like how they've edited it and I'm hoping it's not as choppy as last year (where you barely got to see uninterrupted shots of the models walking the runway).

i felt like the show just wasnt good

i mean the outfits were great but everything else lacked..

a lot of Focus on behati this year..which is ok

Alessandra was forgotten..i forgot she was even in the show

Adriana...well shes perfection how can i even comment on this woman

Candice was a bit forgotten too...

Lindsay...MEH at best

Lily...she surprised me a little bit..she did good

Erin...I love erin and i knew she looked sad in the show..but damn..she looked like a total debbie downer..i mean she was bringing down the vibe

Maryna.. OMFG MARYNA was OOZING sex appeal she was the highlight this year

Elsa...I just became an Elsa fan

Joan..always great

Barbara Fihalo was great

Doutzen..a bit forgotten...WHY cant they focus on her like they do with Adriana..LIKe SLOW IT DOWN AND ALL Cameras on her

Cara.... LIKE WTF is up with VS AND CARA

I already knew the performances sucked ass

when i saw shanina in the Lais segment :nicole:

Why did Lais and Barbara get a segment? VS never does that for non angels..are these two replacing Miranda and Erin?

They didn't, girl. I was watching for that shit too. :rofl:

THIS.

This is why I love you both so much, I knew I couldn't possibly be the one one looking for this to happen and went DAMN at it :rofl:

Yeah it just hit me, NO WORD about the Fantasy Bra! I was expected a whole segment milking Candice about it. Candice was rather left to the side this year. I feel like it was all about Behati, Lily, and Adriana.

Outfits were definitely the highlight. I wish they showed more of the models' faces. it was all midsections, legs, and quick turn shots.

Yeah it just hit me, NO WORD about the Fantasy Bra! I was expected a whole segment milking Candice about it. Candice was rather left to the side this year. I feel like it was all about Behati, Lily, and Adriana.

Outfits were definitely the highlight. I wish they showed more of the models' faces. it was all midsections, legs, and quick turn shots.

OMG Thats what i thought

but i didnt say anything since people on here are so quick to jump if you say anything good about candice..

If VS gets rid of her in a few years...i wouldnt bother with VS

I like Candice so much, but VS should never let her open the show again...ever. I was thinking she is just going to walk down off the runway and keep walking outside of the building. She looked so scared, I don't know...

Ale and Lindsay were less featured than non-angels.

Behati,Adriana and Lily were the stars of the show.

Loved the music, the editing was so-so, loved the outfits in motion. 

I liked the show and I think its the best one they had for a while now.

It wasn't a train wreck but unlike the golden years, I don't feel there are outfits that I desperately need to see again, and I don't think I'm going to watch this over and over again like I did with the 2005 show. 

I am sick of VS's STUPID OBSESSION WITH LITTLE HATS. 

I felt like Taylor's Union Jack outfit was tatty, tacky and disrespectful and her song didn't suit Snow Angels. 

Surprised Bregje, Frida, Shanina and Emily D weren't cast, they are amazing. Would have been nice to have Flavia and Julia S, too but I guess their days are over. 

I feel like I saw the same lingerie a lot. I think Doutzen, Erin and Toni all had that same light blue bra? And the underwear Lindsay wore in Snow Angels was worn by at least two other angels too, I think?

All in all, 4/10. 

Now my full opinion on the show

It was so much better than last year, seriously. It was a big improvement, everything was better. I say it's probably the best one since like 2008.

I love that they didn't put that much focus on the performers and they didn't, they showed them just enough for us to know they were there except for Snow Angels. Also the music was a great fit in every segment, again except for Snow Angels but even with that I think Taylor's performance was okay.

I like that Barbara Fialho got a segment, girlfriend has been the fit model for two years so I say she earned her screen time. The Lais segment while unnecessary was super cute if you ignore the amount of bullshit that came out of Behati's mouth, but Lais' part was cute.

Candice opening sucked as I expected it to be, she has the energy of a zombie and overall British Invasion was the segment I liked the least. Parisian Nights should have been the opening segment IMO, it was my favorite segment next to Shipwrecked.

I was surprised by how decent Pink was, even with the horrible outfits all the girls had right energy for it and the music was on point. Elsa Hosk though, she has easily the best body out of all 40 women + managed to look like sex on legs in the stupid Pink section. They need to make her an Angel, say goodbye to the BBs they have and just make Elsa happen.

And obviously as the massive Adriana fan that I am, I love that she was featured so much, she didn't get any love last year but this time she got her ass properly kissed at the livestream and the show. Now Alessandra, all together she got maybe 3 minutes of screen time, it ain't looking good for her TBH.

Music was much better than I expected. I actually liked Shipwrecked (though I think they should have put Erin in there). I didn't like Taylor's performances, but I was surprised that it came together a little better with some editing.

The opening was pitiful and they should have opened with Parisian Nights.

Segments were surprising. I liked that they put, for the most part, equal attention on the angels. Didn't see much of Alessandra, Lindsay and Doutzen so I think that's a little bit of a sign. Wouldn't be surprised to see them all leaving in 2014 (for Ale and Lindsay, I think it's time to go, but I love Doutzen :( ).

Still not a great show though--not a lot of energy on either the 'sexy' or the 'fun' side. Felt a little boring. I give it a 5/10