Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

It's probably nothing but I noticed the official VS instagram account just minutes ago followed a bunch of confirmed girls back to back, like Magda, Hilary R, Joan, Barbara F, Devon Windsor, Jac.. and one non-confirmed.. Lily Donaldson. Like I said it's probably nothing but secretly hoping this is some kind of indication lol. I love Lily D.

IDK if this means anything, but VS just started following Lily Donaldson on instagram like 10 minutes ago..

Ha! You beat me at it. Glad I'm not the only one noticing. I'm really hoping it means something, especially after they followed like 6 or 7 confirmed girls back to back within a couple of minutes. 

So I'm thinking the order will go:

British Invasion- Candice

Shipwrecked- Doutzen

Parsian Nights- Adriana

PINK- Elsa/Sara

Birds of Paradise- Karlie/Alessandra

Snow Angels- Lindsay/Behati

Random fact time. This will be the first year since 2000 that Alessandra will NOT be in the Opening Segment. Also, excluding the years PINK closed, this will be the first year since 2005 she hasn't been in the closing segment.

So I'm thinking the order will go:

British Invasion- Candice

Shipwrecked- Doutzen

Parsian Nights- Adriana

PINK- Elsa/Sara

Birds of Paradise- Karlie/Alessandra

Snow Angels- Lindsay/Behati

Random fact time. This will be the first year since 2000 that Alessandra will NOT be in the Opening Segment. Also, excluding the years PINK closed, this will be the first year since 2005 she hasn't been in the closing segment.

Lindsay is supposed to close the show, for what I've understand from the post about the Swarovski thing!

I really, really hope they don't have performers (especially One Direction) for the British Invasion section.

The UK has my favourite history in music, it would be criminal not to do a mix up of everything from Queen to the Beatles to the Spice Girls etc.

Very much agree.  Please VS, do NOT include One Direction in this fashion show in any way.  There are SO many great music options if the theme is British Invasion, and I can't stand One Direction's music (not to mention that it is too youthful for the show, IMO).