Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Barbara F has such an interesting look...she needs to be their main model like Isabeli

Umm just so people dont jump on me, i meant a regular girl in the show....

Shes not Angel material though

i dont know why i dont see her as that

Edited by livechiclove

Who Will Be Missing From The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/23/victorias-secret-fashion-show_n_4152024.html

We already know which Angels we're looking forward to seeing on the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show runway -- but what about the wings that won't grace the hallowed catwalk? The New York Post speculates on potential Angel absences.

"Insiders are chattering that scantily-pantied steadies Erin Heatherton, Anne V., Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevingne may be missing from this year's bra-ha-ha," the Post writes. Heatherton has been deemed "difficult to work with." Anne V. is busy with her TV show "The Face." Delevingne and Dunn seem to have eclipsed the brand by way of more highbrow gigs. Which begs the question: Who will show up, anyway?

Sure, Alessandra AmbrosioKarlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson andDoutzen Kroes have committed. (And Candice Swanepoel, in the glitzy $10 million Fantasy Bra.) But who will be this year's big breakout? And who will provide the soundtrack? (Our fingers are still crossed for One Direction.)And will she be compelling enough to redeem the event from being a total snoozefest? Somehow, we have a feeling that no matter who wears the sexy lingerie, America will tune in.

I'm just going to get it out of my chest, but am I the only who thinks there's a chance VS still doesn't have a confirmed performer(s) yet? I find it ridiculous that the show is three weeks away and they haven't mentioned the performers at all.

There's not even rumors as we usually hear every year. And the invitations apparently went sent already and there's tickets up for sell for charity and not even that includes the performers when that's one of the biggest reasons why you would pay $25,000 for one ticket to the show. You'd think they would have said something by now already

Yup. I think it has do to with the fact that less people get to attend the VSFS than the MET. Plus VS has to pay the models, the designers,the hair & makeup people, dancers, the rental of the place, the performers, etc, basically doing the VSFS costs more than doing the MET and I think that also the % of tickets for sale for the VSFS is lower than for the MET

However, MET tickets will be $25,000 for next year too 

I see. So that's the price for the VSFS regardless of where you're seated? First row, last row...

When I think of the audience at the shows, immediately in mind pops an image of a shouting/whistling/waving/ at the models etc, P Diddy, cool shaded Jay Z, horny Lenny Kravitz, etc, etc

The audience was epic back in the days, Diddy would explode when Naomi, Selita, and whatever his girl of the moment was, walks the runway. 

Today it's a bit boring, even in terms of the audience.( Carine Rotfield !!!)

I'm just going to get it out of my chest, but am I the only who thinks there's a chance VS still doesn't have a confirmed performer(s) yet? I find it ridiculous that the show is three weeks away and they haven't mentioned the performers at all.

There's not even rumors as we usually hear every year. And the invitations apparently went sent already and there's tickets up for sell for charity and not even that includes the performers when that's one of the biggest reasons why you would pay $25,000 for one ticket to the show. You'd think they would have said something by now already

I agree, maybe they are still thinking and making deal with their performers to be sure he/she/they will be able. 2011 CLGreen should perform and what happened?idk but Nicki Minaj jumped in instead... p.s oh if Katy wil perfom again I will be disappointed, it will be boring, sorry to fans

i feel that they want Miley, and maybe she wasn't in the plan originally, but now they would like to bestride that her trending now, and enjoy the publicity for that everybody's guessing what the hell she'll do there?! and now they're still planning how to use her, to fit in the show, that's why the silence... my other guess is Gaga. :-D

Miley's album didn't perform as well as expected though and her hype is starting to fade and I don't think her music fits the runway at all either and we all know VS/CBS like to avoid controversy so I don't think they'll go with Miley. Also, she is performing at the EMA's on the 10th too so she probably won't have time for rehearsals and fittings either.

I'd love for Katy to perform again, she does suck live but at least her songs are runway good and she proved already she won't be doing stupid stuff on the runway with the models a la Nicki Minaj. But as Miley, she's performing at the EMA's too and I'm pretty sure she'll spend that week promoting PRISM in Europe.