Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

about the other segments... im not so sure they might try with a warrior theme... but they could definitely do a 'femme fatale' segment, just imagine dark outfits and Adriana walking down the runway, black leather long boots etc.. with the perfect music it could me amazing... by the way.. does someone think de FB is being introduced in snow angels? and as well.. i would loove 'love me again' in the show, sounds perfect por the runway.. at least for me :)

I would be all for a Femme Fatale/Motorcycle Babes segment with strong walkers and no smiles or pointing, red lips, big hair, and black leather everything with silver embellishments. Boots, aviator sunglasses, hats, vests, jackets, corsets, gloves etc. And Adriana opening it and the other girls in the segment could be like (this is never happening but) Isabeli, Barbara F., Ale, Izabel, Irina, Joan, Edita, Cat, Cintia, Rosie, Bianca, Natasha, Lara, Naomi, Ana, Karolina, Behati, Doutzen, Lily (if she could get her walk together) and then all the cutesy blondes could have their segment.

I would be all for a Femme Fatale/Motorcycle Babes segment with red lips, big hair, and black leather everything with silver embellishments. Boots, hats, vests, jackets, corsets, gloves etc. And Adriana opening it and the other girls in the segment could be like (this is never happening but) Isabeli, Barbara F., Ale, Izabel, Irina, Joan, Edita, Rosie, Bianca, Natasha, Lara, Naomi, Karolina, Behati, Doutzen and then all the cutesy blondes could have their segment. 

sooo true, by the way I don't know why VS has left apart Bianca.. haven' t seen her since vsfs 2005 i think.. in my opnion she could be one of de contract angels..i mean, how can karlie be an angel and not her.. not saying shes not beautiful, but other girls diserve it more.. wish gisele could come back, I'm missing her so much..

Femme Fatale would be super cool. Very strong and edgy. But that sexiness is something VS hasn't done at their shows in a while. So far there's PINK, Snow Angels and British Invasion (which I hope will be awesome). I'm still hoping for a pin up/burlesque section one day. Lots of deep reds, violets, golds. Sexy lingerie dripping in diamonds. Corsets, stockings, high heels. But like I said doubtful.

Femme Fatale would be super cool. Very strong and edgy. But that sexiness is something VS hasn't done at their shows in a while. So far there's PINK, Snow Angels and British Invasion (which I hope will be awesome). I'm still hoping for a pin up/burlesque section one day. Lots of deep reds, violets, golds. Sexy lingerie dripping in diamonds. Corsets, stockings, high heels. But like I said doubtful.

YESYESYES!! I liked the potential of Silver Screen Angels (I LOOOOVED Doutzen's outfit!!) but a few of them were wacky. A pin-up/burlesque theme or Vegas showgirl theme would be pretty cool.... but after seeing the last few shows that could be a big big big failure. I hope they bring the sexy back!! Femme fatale would be a very strong segment... but you're right.. I doubt it will happen.. :(

I don't want any costumes. I hate how VS looks like a parade of halloween costumes now. I want it to return to soft, lovely lingerie accentuated with a few beautiful fluffy, soft wings. 

I think it would be nice to have 'Sunrise' angels as a theme. With a mix (not live performers!) of Juice Newton's 'Angel of the morning' in there somewhere. Some soft palette colours with a few occasional bright tinges of citrus/fruity colours. 

I don't want any costumes. I hate how VS looks like a parade of halloween costumes now. I want it to return to soft, lovely lingerie accentuated with a few beautiful fluffy, soft wings. 

I think it would be nice to have 'Sunrise' angels as a theme. With a mix (not live performers!) of Juice Newton's 'Angel of the morning' in there somewhere. Some soft palette colours with a few occasional bright tinges of citrus/fruity colours. 

i think that's a little bit too soft for now a days show.. they are giving the show a lot of strength to most of their segments but it could totally work as a romantic theme, something like 'Parisian Angels' could have a lot of potential. :) 

It does look like a halloween show now! I do like some of the costumes... but not for a lingerie show. Some of the Calendar Girls outfits looked like they came from a couture halloween costume shop.... like come on VS! 

I think costumes work more as an isolated thing. Like 2006 Come Fly With Me segment. Some of those outfits were hella sexy!

Otherwise I would love to see more full-on lingerie: garters, slips etc.

Sounds like a nice fresh colour palette that they haven't done before! I can already see really soft pale yellow in my mind's eye :D