Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

^ My exact thoughts, VS can't stop repeating themselves with the segments apparently.

And as for Erin I wouldn't be too worried right now, last year it was Behati who didn't make it to the first announcement. We have to wait for the Angel Lineup which should come out in the next couple days I guess.

British Invasion=Russian Babes just in British addion

If this segment is anything like the Russian Babes segment than I am all here for it. I just hope VS does it justice like they did with Russian Babes with the outfits, music, and models for the segment.Sad that Rosie is not an angel anymore this would have been the perfect segment for her to open.

And I still think Erin is an angel. They always forget an angel or two in those press releases or even spell some of the girls names wrong, but I do still think that they will be dropping some girls next year.

If this segment is anything like the Russian Babes segment than I am all here for it. I just hope VS does it justice like they did with Russian Babes with the outfits, music, and models for the segment.Sad that Rosie is not an angel anymore this would have been the perfect segment for her to open.

And I still think Erin is an angel. They always forget an angel or two in those press releases or even spell some of the girls names wrong, but I do still think that they will be dropping some girls next year.

I have to agree with you that VS will be dropping some girls. I think that they are going to drop Doutzen, Adrianna, and Alessandra in the next couple of years.. only becuase they are getting older. I have noticed that they really are starting to ween off of them and are now focusing a lot more on Lindsay,   Lily, Behati, and Candice (obviously). I think that Barbara will become a VS angel, too. I do not know what the deal is with Erin. 

Doutzen & Alessandra shot one time each for Christmas, I'm not sure about Doutzen but Alessandra's shoot wasn't even lingerie, it was clothes ... So by the looks of it she won't even be in the Christmas campaign, let's see if she makes it to the commercial.

I think they're both getting cut after this year but we'll see. I wish Adriana could go already to but I don't see it happening right now.

I wish they would use Doutzen a lot more... she is the most beautiful angel IMO. They owed Alessandra the FB last year basically... and I REALLLLLY hope they give it to Doutzen this year because she deserves it. I think this is her only shot at getting the FB. I think that in 2014 or 2015 Alessandra and Doutzen will be cut. I think that within the next 3 years Adrianna will leave VS on her own terms, but she definitely is the next Heidi. I wouldn't be surprised if Lindsay or Erin will be cut after their contract ends.

As for the show..... I hope that they open with a segment like circus.. I loved the mashup music!!! Maybe have a dramatic opening with the music like 2011 when Candice walked out. I hope they are more original this year with the segments and outfit (the names of the segments so far don't seem too original), but we can only hope. Nothing beats 2005 and 2006 as of right now.  I hope that Adri doesn't open but she probably will... she brings good energy and has a fierce walk. She is really obnoxious with her hand gestures and expressions. 

I hope that Adri and Ale get atleast 3 outfits this year... idk wtf that was about in 2012. I hope that next year they either drop PINK or make cute outfits... they throw a bunch of neon colors and random pieces of clothing and lingerie together... it looks awful. 

I have a feeling that maybe Maroon 5 may come back and perform for Behati... but I could be very wrong. Hopefully Bieber or 1D doesn't perform... maybe someone like over the age of 12 can perform? 

I CAN'T WAIT!! 

Oh God ... I like Cara but she has too much of the pedo-vibe for me to picture that and not feel bad,

I hope Lily D & Jourdann open/close but it's true that it will probably be an Angel. I say Doutzen since she is the one with the most European-ish look or Lindsay.

Anyone get the feeling that if K.Perry sings Roar that the segment will be a bunch of models walking around looking like they just stepped out of the video (camo/loincloth and all). Oh and let us not forget that we'll have at least a couple of models acting like cats and making "roaring" motions at the camera (stares at Adriana), or a kitty clawing at something. :rofl:

The first outfit screams VSFS to me. Get ready to Roar y'all. However they did a jungle theme in 2010 so that makes two segments we've seen already getting re-done again O.o

P.S: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE?! Was he not available? I don't like you VS people! Go DIAF.