Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

One thing about Taylor Swift that might actually be good is she is nothing like Rihanna or Nicki Minaj. Meaning she won't be eyeballing all the girls as they walk or won't be grabbing them she's not like that. I reckon she will be more like Katy Perry and stay to one section and perform. That's what i'm hoping for anyway.

I still think she will perform in Snow Angels because they will end it with the most known performer and that's her. Unless of course they bring in Christina but I really don't think people care much for her anymore lol.

I think Taylor will def perform in Pink, because that's where VS actually promoted her. It was in the VSPink IG not in the VS IG which I think it's a signal that she'll be in Pink.

I also agree with A Great Big World performing in Snow Angels and closing, it's the segment where it fits the best and I think it would be beautiful if they have the right walking the segment.

I think Taylor will def perform in Pink, because that's where VS actually promoted her. It was in the VSPink IG not in the VS IG which I think it's a signal that she'll be in Pink.

I also agree with A Great Big World performing in Snow Angels and closing, it's the segment where it fits the best and I think it would be beautiful if they have the right walking the segment.

I'd be fine with her in Pink also but where would Neon Jungle perform? I really hope they wouldn't put them in the opening because that song is just yuck. I'd rather it in Pink lol.

I think it will be:

British Invasion - Remix with several British famous songs

Shipwrecked - Neon Jungle (whatever the fuckity fuck they sing)

Pnk - Taylor Swift (22)

Birds of Paradise - FOB (The Phoenix)

Parisian Nights - Remix

Taylor performing solo

Snow Angels - A Great Big World (Say Something)

I'd be fine with her in Pink also but where would Neon Jungle perform? I really hope they wouldn't put them in the opening because that song is just yuck. I'd rather it in Pink lol.

Shipwrecked maybe? If they are performing Trouble, I can see the relation :rofl:

I also think British Invasion (the opener) will be a remix.

Neon Jungle for Pink, for sure.

Taylor Swift will do a solo performance in addition to one where the models walk though not sure which.

I think "Say Something" will be for Parisian Nights, which will be softer/more romantic.

Snow angels will be the closer because it's holiday-related. "Say Something" is too soft for that. 

I don't think Lindsay will open/close Snow Angels with her outfit, not because it's not beautiful but it's not dramatic enough. It will be like Ale's fantasy bra or Cameron Russel's Swarovski outfit last year - nested either 1/4 or 3/4 of the way through. I don't think that will diminish it at all. She looks absolutely stunning in it and is perfect for being a snow flake. :) 

I'm pretty bummed about Frida and Marloes not being in. Surprised about Edita and Bregje, too. I can't imagine why VS wouldn't bend over backwards for them. In my opinion, they both have better bodies than Candice. 

I think it will be:

British Invasion - Remix with several British famous songs

Shipwrecked - Neon Jungle (whatever the fuckity fuck they sing)

Pnk - Taylor Swift (22)

Birds of Paradise - FOB (The Phoenix)

Parisian Nights - Remix

Taylor performing solo

Snow Angels - A Great Big World (Say Something)

FINAL LIST

ANGELS -

1. Adriana Lima YAY
  2. Alessandra Ambrosio
  3. Behati Prinsloo
  4. Candice Swanepoel
  5. Doutzen Kroes OKAY
  6. Karlie Kloss
  7. Lily Aldridge
  8. Lindsay Ellingson YAY

NEW & CONTRACT GALS -

1. Barbara Fialho
  2. Cara Delevingne NAY
  3. Caroline Brasch Nielsen
  4. Cindy Bruna (newcomer)
  5. Constance Jablonski
  6. Devon Windsor (newcomer)
  7. Elsa Hosk YAY
  8. Erin Heatherton OKAY
  9. Hilary Rhoda OKAY
  10. Ieva Laguna
  11. Izabel Goulart OKAY
  12. Jacquelyn Jablonski OKAY
  13. Jasmine Tookes OKAY
  14. Jessica Hart YAY
  15. Joan Smalls NAY
  16. Josephine Skriver (newcomer)
  17. Jourdan Dunn OKAY
  18. Kasia Struss (newcomer)
  19. Kelly Gale (newcomer)
  20. Lais Ribeiro
  21. Lily Donaldson
  22. Magdalena Frackowiak YAY
  23. Malaika Firth (newcomer)
  24. Maria Borges (newcomer)
  25. Martha Hunt (newcomer)
  26. Maryna Linchuk YAY
  27. Ming Xi (newcomer)
  28. Monika Jac Jagaciak (newcomer)
  29. Sara Sampaio (newcomer)
  30. Sigrid Agren (newcomer)
  31. Sui He
  32. Toni Garrn OKAY

Could care less for the others.

I gotta say, it must be REALLY tough for the models that didn't make the show this year (especially ones that have made it in the past - Shanina, Bregje, Barbara P) to be witnessing all this via social media. It must feel horrible, especially since they probably feel they should be there too. I guess it's the downside of modeling, your work is never in your control.