Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

OMG. Looks like a "music" kinda segment? http://31.media.tumblr.com/d26439e9715bad39d93563901a87ca05/tumblr_mvwyrf6Xmp1rc0r8fo1_r2_500.jpg taken from: http://angelvsecret.tumblr.com/Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

What in the world? Lol looks interesting. Any ideas what it is? Music, rock n roll, punk.

... Kevork don't you dare say Punk, or Rock in conjugation with anything to do with VS. That's sacrilege and punishable by torture equal to that seen in the movie the The Human Centipede.

You shall not desecrate all that is holy :beating::mellow: :voodoo: :persuazn: ninja%20knives.gif:angry:

[love you]

Edited by PinkCouture

Didn't like Alessandra's outfit :/ I always feel that she never get a memorable outfit, like in 2005 in the final section (sexy toys) it was like "what is that" but seriously I wanna see Alessandra in stunning outfit this year, she deserve it!

Didn't like Alessandra's outfit :/ I always feel that she never get a memorable outfit, like in 2005 in the final section (sexy toys) it was like "what is that" but seriously I wanna see Alessandra in stunning outfit this year, she deserve it!

Yeah me too! She always get a cheap look... But always work it in the runway!!! I hope she gets a big pair of beautiful wings  :wub2:

Yeah me too! She always get a cheap look... But always work it in the runway!!! I hope she gets a big pair of beautiful wings :wub2:

Yes, there you ser the big model that she is!! She's like the classic angel of the group so give her some credit and gorgeous outfit :)

Sara keep´s posting photos about VS but nothing about the fashion show!

Now has a new picture on the instagram...

I don´t understand why she´s quiet about the show if already know´s that is gonna be there!

Hope that silence doesn´t mean she won´t attend!!!

IF VS is indeed planning on mentioning the rock influence in for the British then Georgia May Jagger better do that damn show and open/close that segment 

That being said, I think the outfit is terrible or maybe is not terrible but surely the color is awful on Ale, hope she gets a different one.

I see Frida and Marloes :heart:  and they seem to love Marloes so hopefully she made it

I also see:

Cat McNeil's polaroids

Lui Wenn

Eniko

Toni Garrn

Sui He

Shanina Shaik (I think's her at 1:44)

Daniela de Jesus

I would LOVE to see Daniela de Jesus , what u think about it?

misslima why you know about ieva laguna '????

Her instagram