Bellazon

Johnny Depp
Thumbnail

Siren

my brother just called me and said johnny was at his work. he still has his teeth from pirates cuz he got his teeth done for the movie...and my bro was said to him go get your fuckin teeth fixed and johnny said fuck you :laugh:

O my gooooooooooooood!!!!!!! :drool: You know that I love you and yr brother? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw Pirates Part 2 yesterday.

If it hadn't been for Johnny I would have left the cinema. The movie was awful. I'm a very big fan of the first part and I was so excited when I heard about the german release date and everything. I was so happy on saturday when I entered the cinema. And Part 2 just seemed to work out fine, I laughed and everything. But then ... it was so confusing, ovedone and partly so boring I nearly slept away in the middle of the film when they were at that flying dutchmen ship with Orlando.

What's wrong with Orlando by the way? It's not that I don't like male characters with feelings but everytime I see him in a movie he's kind of foolish and an awful bore and I don't understand why. <_<

Anyway if it wasn't for Johnny being gorgous and a brilliant actor ... :wub: