Bellazon

SASI 2013

Clauds

Twitter 09.10.13, Richard Hughes - PopCorn prod (editor of SA SWIMSUIT 2013)

Editing the launch vid for @SA_Swimsuit @BridgestoneSA @netsportmedia

@MainstayLife @ShimmyBeach #swimwear #party @SARugbymag

SA Swimsuit 2013 Summer's Hottest Party at Shimmy Beach Club - Friday the 18th of October 2013.

SA Swimsuits Summer's Hottest Party this Friday the 18th of October 2013. The VIP Pre-Party starts 7:30 pm- Invited guests from 8:30 pm. Doors open to public from 10:30 pm.

adz6lkm9.jpg 

Twitter 09.10.13, Richard Hughes - PopCorn prod (editor of SA SWIMSUIT 2013)

Editing the launch vid for @SA_Swimsuit @BridgestoneSA @netsportmedia

@MainstayLife @ShimmyBeach #swimwear #party @SARugbymag

About to go into approvals for @SA_Swimsuit TV show. If all goes well the hotness will reach your screens shortly 

SA SWIMSUIT 2013 - Model Line-up

The inaugural SA SWIMSUIT edition is almost ready to be revealed and it gives us great pride to fully unveil the lineup of incredibly beautiful women who will be gracing the pages of our 164 page magazine.

The SA Swimsuit Issue is a tantalizing blend of South Africa's biggest models, well known international stars and incredible new talent. This is what makes SA SWIMSUIT 2013 one of the most eagerly anticipated issues on the local and international fashion calendars.

SA SWIMSUIT 2013 - FINALISED MODEL ROSTE

I agree, I cannot be the only one who likes this roster better than the most recent SI rosters!

Same here. I love the line-up eventhough I do not know all the girls. I´m pretty excited for the final pictures!! Especially for Xenia, Catrinel, Nicole, Lera, Michelle :heart:

Midnight Hot: SA Swimsuit Sexy Special on FASHION.TV

Want a chance to catch a glimpse at some of the world’s most beautiful swimsuit models splashing around in crystalline waters on exotic photo shoots? Then look no further! FashionTV has collaborated with World Swimsuit to bring you the hottest bikini models on the planet! Don’t say we didn’t warn you...    

http://www.fashiontv.com/news/midnight-hot-world-swimsuit-sexy-special_1869.html#.UmBEZvJ7sAI.facebo

^ I'm not sure, but i think there will be anyway a covergirl as usual ...No, not just an editorial inside the mag, this will be a supplement of more of 160 pages sold with these two SA mags. And also, as often in SA, it should be available in free download on her Homepage, at least i hope ...