Bellazon

Tanya Dziahileva
Thumbnail

It's not fair that only certain ppl can be members in tfs, it sux I've wanted to be a member for soo long and not only becouse of the models, but also becouse there are people there that actully concentrate also on the clothes and not just models & love fashion & style... not to mention there are also people that work in the fashion industry so I could get some useful info & advice since I want to go into that area.. but nope can't even be a member it's retardet <_<

Yeah isn't it amazing! :) I read all her posts and that's sooo cool, she's incredibly honest nice and sweet girl :heart: I love her more and more. But that thing with tfs suxx, I want to be a member for a long time also...

Haha well I have no idea who else is member and how this invitation thing works... BUT if there is anyone out there who wants to make this desparate girl an namesday gift this desperate girl would be a really happy uttterly thankful one :blush:

Yeah i've asked people, 1 was going to invite me but didn't happen others just kind of ignore it..and i dunno who else is a member there.

So if anyone has an invotation and would like to help me I'd really appreciate it!

And I read her posts also! She is so adorable & sweet but I didn't like 1 of her posts <_< but anyways..

Yeah i've asked people, 1 was going to invite me but didn't happen others just kind of ignore it..and i dunno who else is a member there.

So if anyone has an invotation and would like to help me I'd really appreciate it!

And I read her posts also! She is so adorable & sweet but I didn't like 1 of her posts <_< but anyways..

I think I know what you're talking about :ninja: but anyways...

I'm a member at tfs and many people have asked to be invited but I can't invite anyone yet :/ if one day I'll be able I totally invite you! I think you really deserve it :hehe:

I'm a member at tfs and many people have asked to be invited but I can't invite anyone yet :/ if one day I'll be able I totally invite you! I think you really deserve it :hehe:

Aww thx appreciate it :hug: !

I think you're talking about me :) I don't know why it didn't work for you. When I invited Sahara and Diorlover they instantly got in tfs.

And I think I know which post you're talking about. Well everyone was asking about that and that model and she probably got annoyed, I would have been too.

could you invite me too :ninja: