Bellazon

Lars Burmeister
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hi there... I got some NEWS for all of us... Believe me it's the truth and only the truth, I am not making this up!!!!

I have a friend of mine who lives in Hamburg, but actually he met Lars in Stuttgart, this 2 months ago! I couldn't believe it!!!! 4 days ago my friend came over to visit me in London; 2 days ago we were hanging out in Oxford Street, then of course since my obsession for Lars those last months, I couldn't resist and I stopped in front of e Next shop, I told Paul (my friend in question) "Oh my...he's too cute to be real.." and Paul replied "Hey, but I know this guy, yes he told me he was a model, it's Lars!"... My jaw hits the floor, I couldn't believe it!!! When I realized Paul was serious, in my head it was "One of my best friends... knows... Lars Burmeister :shock:", and I grabbed him and almost started yelling at him "YOU KNOW HIM???TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE OR I'LL KILL YOU!! YOU KNOW THIS GUY AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!??????" and Paul (laughing out loud :D) told me to calm down, he didn't "know" him like he was a good buddy, he just met him 2 months ago in Stuttgart at a party, through a common acquaintance; his name is Uwe, he's 25, and Paul met Uwe via another guy (still following?). Lars was with a girl, and Paul told me they started talking to each other by pure chance, because of football (can someone tell me how I missed that part on Lars biography?!?) So if I remember, they talked about football, formula 1 and some bits of their respectives lives. Paul told me "Oh yes, he's a cool dude, he's funny!". He told me they didn't chat very long, about 15 to 20min (an eternity to mr!!!!), then other people joined them. I asked him about the girl, he told me he didn't really pay attention, he doesn't know if it was his girlfriend or not. Then the rest of the day, Paul couldn't stop teasing me and mocking me... I didn't care, I was still shocked and too busy to ask him 100000000000000000 questions again and again!

Well next month I'm goint to Hamburg, then drag Paul to Stuttgart so he introduces me to Uwe... MY NEW BEST FRIEND :hug: Paul keeps telling me he barely knows Uwe, but who cares?????????????????? I take my chances!!!!!!!!!! Life is too short...

Ah now I want to believe everything is possible... The wolrd is so small indeed. Lars :heart: I'M COMIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

omg this is so awsome

congrat u

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...