Bellazon

Lars Burmeister
Thumbnail

persuazn

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I've found another one!

Chris!!! :drool:

OMG thanks jewel!! that's a cute pic...he kinda has that "get that camera out of my face" look :laugh: as for his nose looking like Montgomery Burns on the Simpsons???? i kinda agree :whistle: ....but when he's looking straight at the camera, it's hard to tell his bridge is so long :laugh: <_< ...still he's adoreable!!!

what does "his bridge is so long mean" protruding or thin or ...?

oh that just means his nose is more on the thin side....that's not a bad thing :drool: :heart: :wave: :kiss:

I would have thought having a thin nose was a good thing. Does anyone know what his voice sounds like?

I can't find anything! help people! I need to hear his voice!! :drool:

oh jewel that would be a slight problem cuz i dont think (unless i'm missing it) there's anything out there that showcases his voice....that's the mystery about him i guess....people say he's shy but come on, lars, u can at least give an interview here and there lol....i guess we'll just have to wait.... :wave:

you're absolutely right Chris! I've read he's shy and maybe he's english is not so good... :laugh:

but I also read that he's a gentleman...huummm

oh i heard that too!!! i guess i would feel uncomfortable too if my English wasn't up to par with everybody else...who would have thought Lars shy lol....but it's kinda cute :blush: maybe he read his thread here and saw the posts about everybody wanting to hear his voice, so he'll do an interview the next time he does a show :laugh: wishful thinking, right lol