Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Almost everybody looks great! After seeing all this pics I went to VS thread it`s like seeing women and then 12 year old girls!

This kind of crap has never made sense to me, but it's just dumbfounding to hear it about this issue. Did you actually look at the lineup?

User19 i think he meant the VS models look like 12 year old girls but I don't really get what you mean though. Are you saying it's the SI models who don't look like 'women' as opposed to VS? I'm not much of a VS fanboy so I can't really comment on that, but this year's SI issue is the best in years.

I`m lost :idk:

What crap?

Most of the posts are on the Anti-Chrissy Teigen crusade so job well done :Dinah:

inb4: There's a difference of "bashing" and general unlike. The majority of BZ DISLIKES Chrissy cause she's the annoying woman of SI that has a giant forehead and has a terrible personality that not many people like. :morning: Just so other people are clear on this. 

I have kept my comments about Chanel out of this due to fear Pheno will kill me. :ermm: + I talked to her about it and got her view :)

@SS, did you see the Anastasia Ashley pics? :drool: They're pretty good :hehe:

Chrissy is not my cup of tea physically and I can't decide if her lack of a censor means she's more entitled than the other girls or just less fake/Machiavellian. I thought some of her comments on twitter were gross. Having said that, she has a nice perky bust and  she's far quicker on the draw than any other model I can think of, and is more often than not very self-deprecating. 

I also think that some of her humour goes over people's heads. 

Chrissy is not my cup of tea physically and I can't decide if her lack of a censor means she's more entitled than the other girls or just less fake/Machiavellian. I thought some of her comments on twitter were gross. Having said that, she has a nice perky bust and  she's far quicker on the draw than any other model I can think of, and is more often than not very self-deprecating. 

Perhaps that has something to do with the fact that some of her humor is barely humor at all? If it's only funny to yourself, perhaps you should not share it with your Twitter followers?

Perhaps that has something to do with the fact that some of her humor is barely humor at all? If it's only funny to yourself, perhaps you should not share it with your Twitter followers?

That's the thing, in a lot of places, CT is considered very funny and likable. Maybe I just don't know about all the awful crap she's done because I never really paid attention to her before noticing the hate-fest on BZ. I don't understand caring enough to hate her to such a degree.

Is there a video out there that can explain to me why Chrissy Teigen is actually in the Swimsuit Issue, but Alyssa Miller is not? What was it? Polar Vortex? Zombie Apocalypse? Cynical Cronyism?

Apparently her friendship with MJ Day.

Which leads to me asking: how can we help make Michelle Vawer a close friend of MJ? :)

Almost everybody looks great! After seeing all this pics I went to VS thread it`s like seeing women and then 12 year old girls!

This kind of crap has never made sense to me, but it's just dumbfounding to hear it about this issue. Did you actually look at the lineup?

User19 i think he meant the VS models look like 12 year old girls but I don't really get what you mean though. Are you saying it's the SI models who don't look like 'women' as opposed to VS? I'm not much of a VS fanboy so I can't really comment on that, but this year's SI issue is the best in years.

I`m lost :idk:

What crap?

The need to praise something you like by putting down something you don't. It's practically epidemic around here.

More to the point, it's outright bizarre to make that comment about an issue that, perhaps more than any other, prevalently features girls who have worked with VS.