Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Julie Henderson is in Mexico too, in the exact same place as Jessica Perez. It can't be a coincidence that Bock, Julie & Jessica are all casually working in the same place at the same time.

Bummer though, I still had a tiny hope that we would get rid of Julie this year.

We weren't 100% sure of Julie being the first girl from Brazil but this confirms it I guess, kinda sucks TBH

Now, Julie & KateB had shot already for 2014 and the girls from the previous location were repeating too so there's a lot of girls who will be featured twice in the magazine. It also means that there's still hope for Natasha & Cintia to make a comeback.

Julie Henderson is in Mexico too, in the exact same place as Jessica Perez. It can't be a coincidence that Bock, Julie & Jessica are all casually working in the same place at the same time.

Bummer though, I still had a tiny hope that we would get rid of Julie this year.

haha i know julie needs to go.

and omg i have a headache... so if those three girls are in mexico... the black girl that shows Mj looks totally like an athlete... so confused.

MJ's IG

91ce1a60536511e3bc1512eeac6afcf3_8.jpg 737f5380536a11e3a1cb0a9f503f6f11_8.jpg th_583750290443889.jpg/monthly_11_2013/post-18831-0-1593825467-41325_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="aa6de7e4537e11e3801312b0fdec1263_8.jpg"> 

Hannah is not there though, she is NYC. She was just at the Hunger Games premiere with Chrissy on Wednesday.

It's just weird, Julie, Bock & Jessica are all there no one mentioned being together or what they are working for so it's obviously something secrete and I can't think of any other gig this secretive other than SI that would contract those three girls

Hannah is not there though, she is NYC. She was just at the Hunger Games premiere with Chrissy on Wednesday.

It's just weird, Julie, Bock & Jessica are all there no one mentioned being together or what they are working for so it's obviously something secrete and I can't think of any other gig this secretive other than SI that would contract those three girls

but hannah commented on jessica lat post of the location: girl im hereeee .