Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Emily Ratajkowski went to the casting and till now didnt appear in the swimdaily page with the others .....mmm wonder why also today MJ liked a picture on instagram exactly like emily's that says of going to the 2014 casting and the girl is Nadjeda Savcova and i have to say that she is my fav till now of all the girls that did the casting... stunning!.

here is Nadjeda

http://vimeo.com/44707525

I like Nadejda, nice face & body ... We'll have to wait for her & Emily to show up at SwimDaily, they're obviously showing two or three girls every weak to keep people going back to the website. Also i noticed that most of the girls are NOT from IMG Models, so yeah i doubt they'll make it since IMG seems to be SI's go-to agency, I'm sure they have some kind of deal

stephaniecherry.jpg?w=600&h=453

Name: Stephanie Cherry

Hometown: Sydney, Australia

Item I can’t leave home without: Cell phone & camera

When I go out I love wearing: Perfume and heels

Favorite sport to watch: Soccer, surfing, skateboarding, motocross

First thing I notice about a guy: His eyes & smile

First thing guys notice about me: My eyes

I feel sexiest: In a bikini or all glammed up

Celebrity you would choose to do a kissing scene with: Channing Tatum

Biggest fear: Wasps and lightning

Items on my bucket list: Learn to fly an airplane, travel the world, learn to speak another language

Best place I’ve gone for a shoot: Marrakesh, Morocco

Ideal swimsuit shoot would be in: Hawaii

Favorite Workout Regimen: Pilates

Song I’m currently loving: Cherry Cherry by Neil Diamond

My random skill: I can ride a unicycle!

Signature scent: Daisy by Marc Jacobs

My favorite clothing item: A black leather dress by Dangerfield & my Ray-Ban Clubmaster sunglasses

Check out Stephanie’s : Model Portfolio & Volcomunity Blog

I had already seen Stephanie, she's very pretty but there's something off with her, just not my type. & Nadedja is 31 BTW so I doubt she'll make it ... I don't remember SI casting someone of her as a Rookie recently.

From the IMG girls i hope Clara Alonso, Lisalla, Barbara Palvin, Elsa Hosk & Jasmine Tookes go the castings even though i have little hopes for the last two, Elsa because she's with VS & Jasmine because she lost in the 2011 Model Search

i didn't know that saying a woman has curves was so obscure. it's another way of saying T & A. marisa miller had nice curves. i think emily ratajkowski is pretty fantastic in that department. of the models in SI2013, i think natasha barnard had the best curves.

some models don't have it and they might as well be ironing boards with bikinis draped on them. other models have a bit too much and their curves come rolling out of their bikinis like muffintops.

^Agreed

It's like saying 'Real women have curves' .. Fuck that, we skinny women are real too :neo2:

Anne i think it's a good example, she's not the curviest model out there but she is such a good model and knows how to work with what she's got that her pictures are usually amazing, same is happening with Karlie in VS right now. When it comes to models I think it has to do more with being an actual good model rather than having huge tits to be/look sexy :idk:

Indeed :yes: Just look at Cora Keegan for example. She´s absolutely not a woman you would call "curvy" - she´s rather lean and skinny, but hell, 100% of pure sex.

Karlie is more like this perfect, nice girl, but she can turn into sexy wamp in a second, because she´s a great model. She can be anything.

And yes, I hate the 'Real women have curves' statement to death :laugh:

I had already seen Stephanie, she's very pretty but there's something off with her, just not my type. & Nadedja is 31 BTW so I doubt she'll make it ... I don't remember SI casting someone of her as a Rookie recently.

From the IMG girls i hope Clara Alonso, Lisalla, Barbara Palvin, Elsa Hosk & Jasmine Tookes go the castings even though i have little hopes for the last two, Elsa because she's with VS & Jasmine because she lost in the 2011 Model Search