Bellazon

Advertisements

Capt Snow

:o

And that reminds me. @ Capt, I couldn't get that advertisement in the sports shop because they had to send it back <_<

:/ That sucks, I think I'm gonna drop by the Parisian down the road, and see if I can snag some advert materials, that is if they still have them up. Though I'm not exactly the type of person that goes into a Parisian, and that will work against me for sure. :ninja:

A scan I finished up just yesterday, a nice Oenobiol Advert which I have never seen anywhere else before. Now I just wish I could find a good scan of the Oenobiol advert where she's wearing that big ass hat, then life would be grand. :)

Oenobiol Cosmo France December 2004

post-16-1135068812_thumb.jpg

Please don't remove the tag.

And that reminds me. @ Capt, I couldn't get that advertisement in the sports shop because they had to send it back <_<

:/ That sucks, I think I'm gonna drop by the Parisian down the road, and see if I can snag some advert materials, that is if they still have them up. Though I'm not exactly the type of person that goes into a Parisian, and that will work against me for sure. :ninja:

A scan I finished up just yesterday, a nice Oenobiol Advert which I have never seen anywhere else before. Now I just wish I could find a good scan of the Oenobiol advert where she's wearing that big ass hat, then life would be grand. :)

Oooooooo, pretty :D And as for that big ass hat one, I'v egot one in the pile next to me to scan. After I get through the other ones I'm doing, that one, and the one with her in front of the mirror....thingy are the first to be scanned.

I have that ad, but now I'm not ging to bother to scan it, cause your scan is AWESOME!

WOw :o great scan Capt. Thx a lot. I really like the oenobiol ads because i saw Ana for the first time in one of them... There used to be a loooooot of them in every french mag at that time :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

No problem ya'll glad ya like it, :) and thanks Nine. :flower:

Looking forward to those other Oneobiol pics avada, especially the big hat one. :p

:gocho:

the second ad (with the wet-dress one) is the pic that made me fall in fall with Ana :wub: thanx so much !