Bellazon

Advertisements

Capt Snow

Very nice, and sharp, apparently you tore it after you scanned or you did a nice job covering it up. :)

That's the Oakley Thump advert I was talking about avada, with the big guaghty white frames, not that ugly frames could make her look bad or anything. :)

Nice work ladies.

Very nice, and sharp, apparently you tore it after you scanned or you did a nice job covering it up. :)

That's the Oakley Thump advert I was talking about avada, with the big guaghty white frames, not that ugly frames could make her look bad or anything. :)

Nice work ladies.

All the swirly colors makes me go :blink:

omg i got a compliment from capt...i feel so special *happy cry*

:heythere: :) That's one of the better pics from the Intimissimi campaign, which is just that much better to see it scanned well.

The person that decided to use that background on the Oakley picture needs to be shot. :yes: The person who chose Ana for the campaign, needs to be bought a beer. (Y)

Seriously, the background is completely different than any of the other adverts, what exactly were they going for? The many abstract shapes are meant to hypnotize you into wanting to pay $400 for sunglasses. :p