Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thank you for the HQ's!! She is simply gorgeous! I love her at 6 and 8 most! Stunning beauty. she is a fine mix of Stone, Schiffer and Bardot. And when not much makeup and androyn look she is a little bit Kate  :flower:

I can't wait what she is next doing. She had so many trips and shoots the last weeks/ month. Very busy little girl. I think there will be many publications! :gocho:
My dream would be to see her in a big campaign for Chanel or another major designer.  But Chanel would be the personal crown for me.

Thank you for the HQ's!! She is simply gorgeous! I love her at 6 and 8 most! Stunning beauty. she is a fine mix of Stone, Schiffer and Bardot. And when not much makeup and androyn look she is a little bit Kate  :flower:

I can't wait what she is next doing. She had so many trips and shoots the last weeks/ month. Very busy little girl. I think there will be many publications! :gocho:

My dream would be to see her in a big campaign for Chanel or another major designer.  But Chanel would be the personal crown for me.

I can't believe that she won't be a Chanel girl eventually. In terms of high fashion, she's probably the number one model in the world right now. She's walked in a few shows now and I think she's shot for Karl before. She definitely has the skill to carry off an only girl campaign.

I'm really interested to see which direction her career heads in. She really has the versatility to take it wherever she wants.