Bellazon

Alexis Ren
Thumbnail

angelrnicole

6 hours ago, jillibean__ said:

Look, free speech is great and all, but if you don't like Alexis, find a new thread. I personally don't want to filter through a bunch of comments talking about her negatively, when I still enjoy the postings. :smile:

If you're not willing to accept positive & negative opinions, isn't it you who should find a new thread? Don't take that the wrong way, but opinions about the models & their work is what these threads are for.

19 hours ago, hottness said:

If you're not willing to accept positive & negative opinions, isn't it you who should find a new thread? Don't take that the wrong way, but opinions about the models & their work is what these threads are for.

Thank you lol people are so delusional that they think threads are meant to be all butterflies and rainbows 

5 hours ago, Sazz_s said:

Alexis kinda frustrates me.. She is drop dead gorg with a banging body, she doesn't need to be this extra :/

I actually think that because she isn't very pretty, & because the "couple goals" ship has sailed, being "extra" is the only way she can stay relevant

4 hours ago, hottness said:

I actually think that because she isn't very pretty, & because the "couple goals" ship has sailed, being "extra" is the only way she can stay relevant

I think she is stunning naturally but I agree that she shouldn't have meddled with her features, she had a strong girl next-door look that's been set aside for a typical LA model look.

2 hours ago, LameImpala said:

I think she is stunning naturally but I agree that she shouldn't have meddled with her features, she had a strong girl next-door look that's been set aside for a typical LA model look.

While I don't think that she ever had a strong face, you're absolutely right about her making a mistake by doing away with  her girl next door look. It really worked for her. Now, independent of her instafame, I don't think the upper tier LA agencies would sign her.