Bellazon

Alexis Ren
Thumbnail

angelrnicole

She's the definition of an ig model. Her whole career was based off the "relationship goals" thing with her & Jay. She never had the face for modeling in any case, but at least she was all natural & had a wholesome girl next door vibe. So much for that smh

1 hour ago, hottness said:

She's the definition of an ig model. Her whole career was based off the "relationship goals" thing with her & Jay. She never had the face for modeling in any case, but at least she was all natural & had a wholesome girl next door vibe. So much for that smh

I think she's made a big mistake getting implants. She has disappointed a lot of her fans who looked up to her. Its pretty evident from the IG comments. I also think it will hurt any chance she had at a real modeling career

On 07/03/2017 at 3:45 AM, thegreatmonkeymaster said:

Yes a while ago. You can see it clearly in some of her instagram posts.

Funny that ........I get her ig feeds....and her tumblers......my opinion differs from yours 

could be some serious egg on faces shortly..........

I also take a few photos and can manipulate things to appear what they are not.......

2 hours ago, tincan said:

Funny that ........I get her ig feeds....and her tumblers......my opinion differs from yours 

could be some serious egg on faces shortly..........

I also take a few photos and can manipulate things to appear what they are not.......

There is no doubt at this point. There's a video just a few posts above that make the implants easy to spot. She's had them a while too, just now becoming obvious

30 minutes ago, hottness said:

There is no doubt at this point. There's a video just a few posts above that make the implants easy to spot. She's had them a while too, just now becoming obvious

Hottness I do hope you are basing your statements on more than can be seen in this thread............

Her recent work..Pepper Mayo and Beach Bunny..dosent indicate implants, in fact quite the opposite.

And if as you say she has had them for a while they would have been obvious immeadiately not just bouncing up and down now.

So I would say at this point there is still plenty of doubt

39 minutes ago, hottness said:

Hottness I do hope you are basing your statements on more than can be seen in this thread............

Her recent work..Pepper Mayo and Beach Bunny..dosent indicate implants, in fact quite the opposite.

And if as you say she has had them for a while they would have been obvious immeadiately not just bouncing up and down now.

So I would say at this point there is still plenty of doubt

46 minutes ago, hottness said:

So I would say at this point there is still plenty of doubt.

5 hours ago, hottness said:

So I would say at this point there is still plenty of doubt.

12 minutes ago, hottness said:

will def hurt her chances because she doesn't have a face for fashion & her body is no longer unique. her chances were already slim. should't be hard to comprehend

oh righ, your opinion is right and everyone should deal with it :rofl:

..but why you're still here, honestly? go talk shit about her in another thread jeez