Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 26

Sara from Italy

18 years old, 179 cm/5'10''

From Naples, in the south of Italy, a friend of mine who's a former model encouraged me to participate to a beauty contest and I won as the most beautiful girl of all the highschools of my city. Since then modelling has been my dream, and my parents are very excited, just as my friends, and I couldn't be happier to be able to travel and always meet new people. In my free time I usually hang out with my friends and go to the gym, when I'm not indulging on my favorite chocolates "Baci Perugina", such a treat!

vs.

Sigurlaug from Iceland

14 years old, 182 cm/6'

I'd have never imagined myself here one day, taking part in the greatest modelling contest in the world, all thanks to Elite Model Look casting.

I was discovered by chance, my world being far from fashion, couture and catwalks: my hobbies and passions are athletics, reading and playing the piano. But I couldn't be more excited to get privileged access to such a fantasy world, and my family and friends still can't believe it.

What I look forward to the most is travelling the world, and soon discovering Shanghai. I'm very excited to meet new people, make new friends and bond with other models.

001f2d40.jpg 001f2df9.jpg 001f2eab.jpg