Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Candice is not amused! :rofl:

post-3761-0-1446069670-98165_thumb.jpg

Her body language is so turned off by this kid it's not even funny. It's like he's herpes and she's scared to touch it. :rofl:

And poor Lindsay is trying to be nice to him, but she kinda looks like she rather be in the dentist chair rather then having to stand near it.

And the kid's entire thought process is "I hope this cup is hiding my ...... These chicks are so hot"

Ha ha I love Candice again :laugh:

Thank you all guys for all those gorgeous pics, great work!!

To stay on topic, I´ll be frank and quick because my head hurts after reading like 40 pages of this thread. Jesus.

I loved it. The girls, the outfits. I´ll see what the motion will look like, but for now, I´m more than satisfied.

I thought Bregje looked great. Not as good as last year, but her outfits look nice. Only thing is she looks a little bored. But still fierce.

I think Jasmine looks so beautiful too. I don't know why, but her look reminds me of the Princess and the Frog.

I think this thread can be named General Bitching about VSShow 2012. :idk:

Adri backstage was flawless.Doutzen stole the show :woot: Frida was delicate,cute,lovely and beautiful and of course she brought class .Barbara looked playful,Sui He looked absolutely fantastic.Magdalena rocked-what a doll.I admit that Behati looked good,though I can`t stand her.I am not a fan of Jacquelyn Jablonski,but she looked good.I liked Jasmine,Joan and others too

But there were many plain girls,hilarious outfits.Karlie Kloss doesn`t look like an angel :yuckky:

I am very disappointed and furious that VS didn`t cast Emily -since that it wasn`t the same.I wish they casted Bianca,Irina ,Sara and Marloes.But there were many positive things and beautiful costumes.I also like the atmosphere here on forum

My two cents. I´m not a mod, so the only thing I can do is complain. Freedom of speech was the worst idea ever.

I can't agree with you on that one. The fact that my government won't shoot me in the face or throw me in jail for expressing any opinion I please, is a beautiful and wonderful thing. Because that's all freedom of speech is. It stops the government from controlling how you express yourself. People have just decided to use that right to bitch when people think their ideas are stupid. As long as no one is throwing your ass in jail, you can't complain about not having freedom of speech.

To keep on topic: People bitch because every year they want 2003 or 2005 back. It isn't going to happen, but that is what the overwhelming disappointment is every year. Also, while this one is better last year and nothing can ever beat the shit -fest that was 2007, it isn't isn't very good. :/

The Fashion TV clip posted in the motion thread is actually an excellent example of why Adriana needs to go. It's not that she looks bad, but her stage persona has now been nearly identical since her earliest VSFS. Why not go for some fresh faces so the audience can be surprised a little bit?

What if the fresh faces suck at opening the show?

Totally in love with Adriana!

What's the Music playing during Circus??

It's The Doors "Break On Through", and while Joan is walking it's Billy Idol "Rebel Yell".

Joan was walking in Circus right? Then they made a remix for that segment

Yeah, in that awful tiger outfit...

Adriana looked amazing openning the show! :heart:

The Fashion TV clip posted in the motion thread is actually an excellent example of why Adriana needs to go. It's not that she looks bad, but her stage persona has now been nearly identical since her earliest VSFS. Why not go for some fresh faces so the audience can be surprised a little bit?

What if the fresh faces suck at opening the show?

Define "suck". I'm not talking about discarding girls after one show. I am talking about not letting a career drag until the point where there is 0% chance the model will show a side of herself the audience/fans haven't seen yet.