Bellazon

Advertisements

rosada

I saw in article people were saying mean things about her singing and her accent. I think that is rude and when I heard her singing , I actually found she isn't that bad. A lot of models try and sing and sound god awful so I think people who are rude about her are just jealous. I think she looks really pretty here as well I am a fan of her style, also this is dealing with a very good cause behind it :-) 

I saw in article people were saying mean things about her singing and her accent. I think that is rude and when I heard her singing , I actually found she isn't that bad. A lot of models try and sing and sound god awful so I think people who are rude about her are just jealous. I think she looks really pretty here as well I am a fan of her style, also this is dealing with a very good cause behind it :-)

Shes GISELE. prepare for critics. :p everything she does will be/is criticized. She had fun,tried something new, and will raise money for charity, which is the point. shes not trying to be a singer, just havin fun.