Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

11 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

#36 Estelle Lefebure?  I have always had this filed as Estelle. I would say yes. Sorry if I IDed models that you already know the name- it's too hard to count that many pics to match up numbers. I always lose count, so I gave up. :flower:

24.jpg                                                   

17 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

#36 Estelle Lefebure?  I have always had this filed as Estelle. I would say yes. Sorry if I IDed models that you already know the name- it's too hard to count that many pics to match up numbers. I always lose count, so I gave up. :flower:

24.jpg                 

I don´t think she´s Estelle.:no2:

Yes, it´s really hard to follow, because this topic is growing so fast. Without any more infos with the photos we also can´t find things longer. The search takes much more time to post something new/again. So guess we have to live with this problem then. Otherwise one more double of confirmation doesn´t harm and at least I can learn more. Ha!:clap:

17 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

@RocketQueen, @Chirkomania, @missparker7  and others!!

I have a Neiman Marcus "The Book" catalog from 2008. It is huge, thick and FULL of glossy pages of models that I don't know at all. Where should I post images for ID? Here? 

I have no idea from what time on something is called "vintage". :idk:Just for such "new" models I´m out. I´m into 80s/90s only.:DanniCullen:

On 4/12/2021 at 4:23 AM, missparker7 said:

I´ve created a topic for Lisa Fallon now as she had been identified here several times. I also wanted to add some of the pictures from this topic here, but when I do a search for her name nothing appears in the results. Also seems the search of Bellazon has changed and I have no more the option to seach in a topic only. Or I have a setting wrong.:idk: Maybe the names of the identified models does not appear in the search results, because they´re written inside the quoted text field and not underneath?:idk:

I've noticed that models we ID don't come up in search too. I have started to add the model's name to every post I make. Like if I'm in Lisa Fallon's thread and I have a new image I put her name again in my post. That way each individual post will come up in search- both here and the internet (google images) in general. It is redundant, but necessary I think. :yes:

Also, I think you are right and the name needs to be listed outside of the quoted section to show up in search. 🤔 @RocketQueen @Chirkomania