Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

28 minutes ago, BlueAcadia said:

They both have topics on the GAP (Golden Age of Print) my website which is published & will be active VERY SOON!! :laugh: I have not counted recently, but I may be up to 10,000 individual professional fashion models from all over the world, all from 1970-2000. WOW!!!

I would have just put them all here on Bellazon and even started to.... but both the inability to edit & add to information after posted and the inability to guarantee that Bellazon will always exist, made me decide to create my own website/database that I can edit at will and will always be safe!

In the past, I've received negative comments from a Bellazon moderator for editing my answers. I don't have the ability not to edit... I have a major problem with perfectionism, and I have OCD.... so yes, I Must edit...and edit.... and edit. :angel:

Oh, I really can´t wait to see GAP!!! :woot:

I don´t want to think about the day when Bellazon crashes again and things are lost or they decide to make money with it or it´s just gone. It´s always a pity when such archives are no more available for the public.:cry2:

If you owe a site you make the rules.:COP11:

2 minutes ago, missparker7 said:

Oh, I really can´t wait to see GAP!!! :woot:

I don´t want to think about the day when Bellazon crashes again and things are lost or they decide to make money with it or it´s just gone. It´s always a pity when such archives are no more available for the public.:cry2:

If you owe a site you make the rules.:COP11:

Yes! It was Bellazon crashing that really made me think.... Bellazon is HUGE and they keep running out of room! My plan has always been to scan my HUGE collection of vintage magazines and post all the pics- then sell the mags- I'm downsizing! I wouldn't be able to stand it if the images were all lost forever, some are super rare, so I'm making my own website first. :yes:

On 9/22/2021 at 7:24 PM, Chirkomania said:

Hey folks,this is time to another bunch of "REALLY PUZZLERS" Thank you again for all your contributions.

These are Spanish VOGUE December 2004 from.

OK 1,2,3....LET'S GO!!:bellazon::weightlift:

# 2 This is a so Mod 60s pretty cool editorial and a beautiful model too!

img406.thumb.jpg.a1b0665bfe1560984757da1bf168eb3d.jpgimg404.thumb.jpg.093071075456ada8cdfe8a41a0989c1d.jpgimg407.thumb.jpg.ba7ddc2d93925036e3da44597fc92e99.jpgimg408.thumb.jpg.0a19624594f9f6a1c99b7252bfff2dad.jpg

Inguna Butane