Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

Just now, parisienne said:

Some photos saved on my HD. You can also find some pics on FMD.I completely forgot about her.

sometimes it help me to ''find a picture in yandex'' but of course,what smart machine can't replace the eyes and memory of the true fashion lover :)

23 hours ago, Minerva13 said:

sometimes it help me to ''find a picture in yandex'' but of course,what smart machine can't replace the eyes and memory of the true fashion lover :)

Google Lens, Bing and Yandex reverse image search have all worked for me at different times!

Just now, BlueAcadia said:

UUugh :cry2:I'm sorry to hear it. Yes lost images are the worst. I think I told you the story how my ex-husband threw my original magazine collection in a dumpster while I was at work.... magazines that I bought individually during the actual late 80s and throughout the 1990s. about 500 magazines. I nearly died from the loss. It was so bad. That's why I must protect my collection #2!!!! :bellazon:

:hug:Dear I feel your pain...:sad: It's like losing your best friend!Part of the soul dies...Men are such fools.

17 hours ago, Minerva13 said:

...Men are such fools.

Hey!   Many of us are kind, gentle, sensitive, loving, compassionate, supportive, understanding and just plain good...no make that great folks. 
I help my wife (of 42 years) with her gardens and her huge (and still growing) stamp collection even though I consider both hobbies to be stupid and senseless.

On 5/11/2024 at 2:59 AM, Bride fan said:

Hey!   Many of us are kind, gentle, sensitive, loving, compassionate, supportive, understanding and just plain good...no make that great folks. 
I help my wife (of 42 years) with her gardens and her huge (and still growing) stamp collection even though I consider both hobbies to be stupid and senseless.

:hug:Hurray for awesome dudes!!!