Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

5 hours ago, missparker7 said:

I don´t think so. I thought he wanted to sell it and I guess it´s sold and that´s the reason why it´s no more openly.

Or do you know more?

He hasn't sold it, just blocked it. I've been talking with him and trying to buy it 😅...but I really can't afford it yet, especially since his entire collection is in Europe and I'm located in America. That's the biggest problem. Maybe if Golden Age of Print becomes a business, then I can afford to buy and ship the Marlowe Press collection. I have big hopes!! :yes: :thumbsup:

18 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

He hasn't sold it, just blocked it. I've been talking with him and trying to buy it 😅...but I really can't afford it yet, especially since his entire collection is in Europe and I'm located in America. That's the biggest problem. Maybe if Golden Age of Print becomes a business, then I can afford to buy and ship the Marlowe Press collection. I have big hopes!! :yes: :thumbsup:

Strange. How can someone know now it´s for sale and contact him for an offer when it´s blocked complete? Well, if you´re willing to get some money back then - in case you buy it (🍀fingers crossed for it:thumbsup:) - I´d buy something of Renée Simonsen.:drool: