Bellazon

Candids

rosada

i wonder if she knew about Gisele's nomination because she mentioned only nomination from her daughter.

More photos from dailymail:

Tom isn't the only sports star in the family! Gisele Bundchen shows off supermodel legs during a family soccer game in the park

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2732902/Gisele-Bundchen-shows-supermodel-legs-family-soccer-game-park.html#ixzz3BKtSSvMn

Gisele Bündchen celebrates 20 year career in the More You

post-13850-0-1446088922-4426_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446088922-46361_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446088922-49165_thumb.jpg

The top talked about family, career, food and her engagement in social projects

Beauty, warmth and grace! At breakfast with Ana Maria, Gisele Bundchen proved that, besides being the most important model of the world, also focuses on simplicity in their daily lives. Celebrating 20 years of career, the über model heard praise from beginners models, an agency in Sao Paulo, and flattered, confessed: ".'I'm fueled dreams is very beautiful to see people admiring my work." She also revealed her motto: "Be the change you want to see in the world".

Gisele recalled that since the time of the school felt the need to learn something else. "I have always sought a spirituality. Started studying astrology and numerology to 14 years and found many answers . then I started doing yoga and meditating, I found a lot in me, "she said.

Delighted with the way Gisele walks the catwalk, Ana Maria received a "tuition" at Casa de Cristal. The top revealed that it is still nervous before going on the catwalk: "I make the sign of the cross, I light, I see a lot of protection Only a light at the end I do not see anything in front of me..."

Can you believe Gisele suffered bullying as a child and was called giraffe by colleagues? But the blonde took a lesson from it: "I think it made ​​me want to be stronger and prove that I was not that," she said.

Of all the qualities of Gisele, one is her trademark hair. As everyone dreams of having the same model to the wire, she revealed the secret: the three ampoules Pantene which does not give up. "I spend all day because my hair is literally 'used'. Bulb Restoration, repairing the damage when the hair is well resected because of dryer, flat iron and sun. A Hydro-cauterization, which hydrates and seals the cuticle at the time equal to the salon treatment. E ampoule BB Cream, the staff already know the benefit to the face, but it is also a success for the hair. As time goes by and the wires are losing their youth. With BB Cream you retrieve the signs. A maximum! I'm loving it! "

Now you no longer have to trim the ends. To see the result, just use the bulb once a week for three minutinhos and ready! The vials are concentrated and have potent repair.

http://gshow.globo.com/programas/mais-voce/cafe-com-gisele-bundchen/noticia/2014/08/gisele-bundchen-comemora-20-anos-de-carreira-no-mais-voce.html

thanks! they cut her kids out of the photos , seems strange to do ^ ....

JANTAR ONTEM COM MINHA MUSA @GISELEOFFICIAL. DINNER YESTERDAY WITH MY MUSE @GISELEOFFICIAL. @VogueBrasil, #BrazilPorTestino, #InYourFace, @naFAAP, São Paulo, 29/08/14 - 12/10/14.
post-13850-0-1446088937-78893_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446088938-32636_thumb.jpg
instagram/mariotestino

Gisele Bundchen Intimates launch 
post-13850-0-1446088938-56972_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446088938-58793_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446088938-60581_thumb.jpg
instagram/giselebundchenintimates,markitocosta

I love Gisele & Tom's photos next to each other at Mario's exhibits. :D

SPECIAL SURPRISE VISIT @naFAAP. @GiseleOfficial #BrasilPorTestino @VogueBrasil #InYourFace,@naFAAP, São Paulo, 29/08/14 - 12/10/14.
post-13850-0-1446088977-91945_thumb.jpg

WITH THE BEAUTIFUL COUPLE TOM BRADY AND @GISELE_OFFICIAL. #BrasilPorTestino @VogueBrasil #InYourFace,@naFAAP, São Paulo, 29/08/14 - 12/10/14.
post-13850-0-1446088977-9536_thumb.jpg

instagram/mariotestino

Falabella S/S 2015 making of pics + a New interview

post-13850-0-1446088987-72043_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446088987-73815_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446088987-76642_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446088987-78514_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446088987-8007_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446088987-81573_thumb.jpg

Gisele Bundchen

August 27, 2014  by Saga Falabella

Saga Falabella, Spring-Summer

•  How were you accepted the challenge to be part of this campaign for Saga Falabella?

The truth is that I knew the job Saga Falabella few years ago with Kate Moss campaigns and Lenny Kravitz. When I got the proposal to work with them, I was interested enough especially the creative side, as it allowed me to bring in something that I truly love, work together and create new things.

On the other hand, working with a client from South America outside of Brazil, and also have the ability to reach a mass audience in countries where it's Falabella, just seemed a great opportunity. From the beginning I loved the idea.

•  How has it been working with Saga Falabella in this second campaign? Did you like the results of the campaign?

The first campaign, which was in the city where I live , Boston- I liked, especially the commercial , showing the way I am in everyday life. Here I talk about who I am: mom, my profession, my interests, etc. I'm sure that the second season will be just as wonderful. The team is the same and the locations we have used on this occasion are also beautiful and suitable for a summer campaign. Hope you like you too.

• How did you decide to devote to modeling?

At 14 years, a scout found me in my hometown. It was very fast, the first time I traveled to New York and spoke very little English, no one spoke Portuguese and my parents spoke German and Portuguese. It was all a matter of understanding. The agency in NYC had a German booker who translated the questions into English from my father and my father helped me translate Portuguese. It was chaos but that was at the beginning. I learned English quickly and 15 I was sent to Japan. You can imagine how it was that first trip.

After that I dedicated to myself to finish my studies and at 17 I returned to NYC, then traveled to Europe and my career began in London. I went to over 40 castings for London Fashion Week, and only confirmed me for Alexander McQueen . That was in '98, the famous runway of golden rain, it was a fantastic experience. Then I photographed with Patrick Demarchelier, Mario Testino and Meisel and I'm here.

•  Do your parents support you when you wanted to break into modeling?

My parents were always there. Nervous at first, too worried and proud. I must say that always supported me and thanks to them I've had my career achievements.

• How Has Gisele Bundchen, the model, changed since beginning her career?

The model is the same, I was always very concentrated and blended in my work. But as a person I have changed a lot. When I started I was only 14, and when one grows, they evolves. Evolves as a human being . I'm in a very good place.When I started working as a model I did not expect to stay here for 20 years. That's why I'm so grateful to this race, knowing many people, the experiences of life.

•  What qualities do you think should a model have to excel?

Discipline , respect for the hand that feeds you, consistency, that's the word ... They have to be consistent and not decay. Fashion has been focusing more on healthy and athletic looks, this has been the trend, be healthy, be natural, do sports, feel good as a final goal and that is reflected. Another important issue is maintaining focus.

I also think you have to be grateful for when you underestimate the things you miss sometimes magical moments.That's how I feel. I try to be a better person every day and maybe that is reflected in a good way in my work.

• How are you when choosing your clothes? Do you wear important, mass brands or both?

I like to have in my closet clothes that I feel comfortable. I can put some Isabel Marant mixed with a piece of Falabella. Campaign last autumn I have a sweater white Falabella which I liked. It's not about the brand but about the cut, the material, how comfortable I feel. This season and I have my eye on a couple of items from the collection of Falabella I want to use for my holiday.

•  Could you share some beauty secrets with your followers in Latin America?

Eat as healthy as possible to  think about your body and the planet. You must be aware and create awareness. My beauty secret is to drink lots of coconut water and meditate, I look for my moment of peace, daily smile, feel good everyday balance. I realized that the more I knew, the more I agreed, was what gave me more happiness. I noticed that the outside is not what you would give me happiness.

In this business people judge your exterior, but people can feel your energy. Some people can say that someone is beautiful, and others may say "I do not know how that person can work well." One day you are the most beautiful and the other person, you're a very unattractive person. If I cared about the opinions of my outside, imagine what would happen to me.

What could  say is get to know themselves because what other people think about them does not matter, what matters is what people think of themselves, the kind of person they are, if they have integrity, if they the best of them. If you have that then all people are free.

• Today "Gisele" is a brand in itself. What is your secret to keep current and be the number one model?

I am a very grateful person. It is the first thing that comes to mind. I try to do the best possible in the 
course of my career as a model. From my beginnings have already been 20 years and I am therefore very grateful.

It was an incredible experience, I learned a lot, still learning and I've met a lot of beautiful people. I have grown from 13 years to become the woman I am today, almost 34 years. This makes it take over half of my life doing what I do and it has strengthened me as a human being, and still a great time doing it. Every time I go to work I feel the same. I always arrive on time because it is always new, exciting and entertaining for me.

http://www.blogsagafalabella.com/moda/gisele-bundchen/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Gisele+Bundchen&utm_term=Primavera+Verano+2015