Bellazon

Candids

rosada

Gisele with her midwife Mayra, she talks to Vogue Brasil

As a student, I met Gisele Bundchen through a mutual friend and we were very close. When she became pregnant, we started to talk a lot about it and I sent her books and DVDs One month before Benjamin was born in the United States and stayed at her disposal. At birth, Gisele was super concentrated. Benjamin was born in the water, and she put him immediately in her arms. The arrival of their second daughter, Vivian, was also in the tub, and I was very happy to be able to follow.

http://vogue.globo.com/moda/moda-news/noticia/2014/02/parteira-de-gisele-bundchen-ajuda-dezenas-de-mulheres-ter-seus-bebes-naturalmente.html

pf2.jpg

Did she cut her hair?

post-13850-0-19404200-1393419480_thumb.j

Gisele Bundchen took off from the international airport of Boston, on Tuesday evening (25). The top was clicked showing the Passport agent and being forwarded for boarding.

Wrapped up with a large black coat, Gisele was trying to protect the low temperatures that are in the Eastern United States.

Meanwhile, Tom Brady and their children, Benjamin, of 4 years, and Vivian, dug a milder weather on the West coast of the country. The football player was spotted having fun with the child on a beach in Los Angeles, where they are since Brady is training in California.

ofuxico.com.br

found this pic from 2011

You see, we grew up in the same town as Tom Brady. Attended the same elementary school.

Graduated high school with his sisters.Dave played Little League with him. My parents and his parents are still very close friends. Gisele and I even hang out every now and then. Or once.

At Tom’s Sr.’s 60th birthday party. And she is more perfect and gorgeous in person.

http://keepupwiththejohnsons.com/2011/02/

post-13850-0-99420000-1393420641_thumb.j

first official wedding pic of them ever. I wish we saw her gown. :p

Happy anniversary my love. Te amo! #wedding #2009 ❤️❤️❤️Feliz aniversário meu amor. Te amo! #casamento #2009

Ughh how I wish we could have seen that gown. That flower in her hair and HER HAIR look amazing :wub: