Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^Generation z, cancel maniacs and every social troll must be bored to hell so they try to turn this mans love life into a freak show. I mean he always had some stans gettin wild whenever he stands next to a woman but lately most peoples reactions aren't related to any common sense anymore. No wonder the world is so messed up if Leos dating habits are our biggest concern lol

6 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I never said the oppositte, but this joke is sooooooooooooo annoying... 

I never said that's what you said. I was just making a general statement of my opinions of people who has issues with him dating younger women. People are entitled to their opinions and it is not my place to change anyone's opinion :) 

Well, this guy just confirmed Leo and Margot Robbie dated 10 years ago... at the beggining of 2013 as we know, and we saw the pics from this trip.  I'm trying to paste the story here but it's not working.

Anyway, he basically said that he cooked for Leo and Margot when they spent a week in the island of coco, he says:  It was a beautiful expirience, really. The most important thing in this job is your discretion and confidentiality. At the time he was the boyfriend of Margot Robbie, who now became super famous because of the movie Barbie, she was not famous. I didn't take a photo with her. How could I imagine that years later she was going to become really famous? 

https://www.crhoy.com/reportaje-especial/la-anecdota-del-chef-tico-que-cocino-para-margot-robbie-y-leo-dicaprio/

I mean, even Margot husband know Leo and Margot had something in the past, he feels the vibe between them, haha. I'm sorry but I can't help.   :p

24566358-0-image-a-4_1581357680656.jpg 24534600-7985823-image-a-88_1581313072637.jpg

They are soo beautiful together, I can't.   :wub6yh2cm:  They clearly like each other and whatever happened they managed to keep this beautiful friendship, I'am glad about it and hope they work together again as a couple.

leo-margot-cannes.jpg 1eb8b2480c562286352f77236eecf6c0.jpg gettyimages-463136713.webp images (1).jpg images.jpg margot-robbie-m.jpg

Shutterstock_10353065t.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-emma-watson-pre-oscars-party-32.jpg 3a9351e50ca50a5361700c268303ed47.jpg 0f5fee2d2b81f8bb1319baa27564a409.jpg

On 10/10/2023 at 10:14 AM, Jade Bahr said:

So now Leo is dating Gigis friend and Gigi is dating Leos friend lol

Screenshot_20231010-171227_Instagram.thumb.jpg.c1ec93c997e063879b095d6a3720c168.jpg Screenshot_20231010-171232_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5a78bbc7269a80f66635ac32e286f5a8.jpg Screenshot_20231010-171316_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0022d72ee00783914ee3bacc9b3579c7.jpg

Supposedly Irina had set up Gigi and Bradley by introducing them to each other per page six 

I feel like Bradley and Gigi are a better match then her and Leo since Leo seems like he doesn’t have plans to settle down anytime soon.

IMG_1366.jpeg IMG_1367.jpeg IMG_1368.jpeg

I mean seriously... is anyone in Hollywood ever ready to settle down for good? I have the feeling most of the marriages there aren't exactly for... well... forever lol

I mean look at all of them: Gigi, Zayn, Bradley, Irina, Gisele, Tom, Toni, Alex, Vittoria, Matteo, Angelina, Brad... Yes for a certain point all of them were willing to ty the knot, they produced children and then they got into (sometimes ugly) divorces or maybe they cheated already while they were married. Next thing they are dating around to find someone else (mostly just to repeat the story collecting more divorces and more children) and yeah, most of those divorced men tend to date someone tremendously younger than their beloved ex wife(s) each time.

I actually don't understand how in the world such behaviour is any better than Leos dating habits??

At least he never made a promise just to break it or drawn some kids into the mess and just stand for the man he is no matter what terrible things people are saying about him :idk:

• 3 weeks later...