Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

2 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Absolutely agree 💯 I wanted to write this too, but you put these thoughts much better.

Don't take it as an insult, but I find it quite annoying that some fans complain, simply because Leo's love life doesn't live up to their ideals. 

Just to be clear!

I don't complain about his love life because I don't care that much! I love his movies in the first place. Anything,  I understand  it's not my business😎

13 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Personally I think he looked the most comfortable with her in a long time of public events.

wenn37626465.jpg

Also I'm convinced that since he brought a girlfriend to the Oscars for the first time since 2005, which is actually an official public appearance, it means something. But people, of course, will say PR or something else. 

^This is why social media sucks. People are nuts there and turning "little" things FROM THE PAST into huge drama. Like I bet you never ever did something dumb when you were young!!!??? Tobey on the other hand is a grown ass man who insulted persons in REAL FUCKIN LIFE.

Also didn't you want to leave this place for good?

47 minutes ago, TeaTime said:

Camilla Morrone is a racist. Looks like her racist liking IG past has come back to haunt her. People hate Toby but praise Camila. 😂 At least Toby isn’t a racist and saying stuff like Blue Ivy looks like 32-year-old lesbian with a criminal record. 

Blue Ivy is a child for christ sakes!🤦‍♀️

Camila Morrone Under Fire For Liking Racist Instagram Posts

Ultra woke sjw snowflake alert 🚨

I always knew you came from Twitter 😂

45 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^This is why social media sucks. People are nuts there and turning "little" things FROM THE PAST into huge drama. Like I bet you never ever did something dumb when you were young!!!??? Tobey on the other hand is a grown ass man who insulted persons in REAL FUCKIN LIFE.

Also didn't you want to leave this place for good?

💯💯💯

5 hours ago, TeaTime said:

Camilla Morrone is a racist. Looks like her racist liking IG past has come back to haunt her. People hate Toby but praise Camila. 😂 At least Toby isn’t a racist and saying stuff like Blue Ivy looks like 32-year-old lesbian with a criminal record. 

Blue Ivy is a child for christ sakes!🤦‍♀️

Camila Morrone Under Fire For Liking Racist Instagram Posts

I thought you said you were leaving