Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

2 hours ago, Love35 said:

I Agree with you. 

She is not the type of woman he likes. Leo likes more voluptuous women, with sculptural bodies... And Gigi Hadid is more of a Walking Skeleton, Super-thin and with few Physical Attributes. (With all due respect to Sra Hadid, Grand
Fashion Proffesional). I think they Are Good Friends, Only. In addition, She is married and has children and I don't think that Leo
would get to be in there.

I didn't talk about her body!!

personality is something and your body shape is something else!

For me, she has an amazing personality and amazing body shape despite  I don't care about "body shapes".

I don't judge people based on appearance! 

Ashley-Jayne.jpg

On 8/5/2022 at 11:03 AM, YouNoMe said:

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST MY OPINION OF THE MATTER, SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SEETHING IF YOU DO NOT AGREE 👍!

Just to be fair, I believe @Love35 is translating their messages 💬 into English and that can jumble up articulation. So maybe we shouldn't attack this individual. 

Now, I'm kinda iffy on Lee and body types as well. If we were to examine his known relationships and flings with a magnifying glass, we will find the women's shapes vary. In the United States 🇺🇸 supermodels are supposed to be small framed, very small framed. But not all of his women have slender and/ or voluptuous (quote on quote) shapes. I do find myself concluding Mr.DiCaprio will go for a spiritually connected woman and her body will fall suit. 

As far as Gigi is concerned, yes, she's beautiful. Yes, she appears to fall in place with other women he has dated, but I just don't get seriousness right now. It would be the perfect cover-up because she is older than 25 and she does have a child. It's hard to say what ppl will and won't do because of free will, he doesn't strike me as the type to want a ready-made family either, but he's a Scorpio and they thrive off of unpredictability. 

Just My Opinion.

Gigi is thin for sure and still beautiful, and so was Gisele, Erin, Toni, and Leo dated all of them. I don't think it's only physical features that attracts Leo but personality, someone can have the MOST insane body and still be very UNinteresting. I think Gigi is gorgeous and the fact that she have a kid seems really interesting to me, to see Leo in a relationship with a woman that have a kid already it's different and I think it's positive. 

And for those saying Gigi is married, no she's not, she's single. Now let's see if what Leo and Gigi have is something serious or not, time will tell, but it's obviously getting suspicious. 

Talking about zodiac, Leo is Scorpio and Gigi is Taurus, completely different but opposites attract.    

9 hours ago, Emmarose said:

So Leo was seen with Gigi hadid again... At this point its not just a friendship! 

For me Leo and Camila definitely did broke up...

01D8BA66-1C8E-4C1B-A976-2558DBFAD93A.jpeg 6A1FC626-72BE-47F5-8875-DB43A2F78148.jpeg

Gigi not his type??? Blonde blue eyes 🤔🤔 model working for img she has a lot of criteria in his book for his official gf... 

But time will tell cause what make me doubt about a potential relationship, its that they are seen a lot together recently to be just friends... And I think Gigi needs some pr too after her breaks up with Zayn and she will have a huge Vogue campaign coming out soon... But at the end of the day I will wait and see what’s going on with this 2!

For me leo needs pr gf cause he doesn’t wants to settle down maybe he didn’t find or (as he is free to think that!) doesn’t wants to be more than a boyfriend! He is free to do as he pleased! But I think media/general public are not that opened by a man having a huge talent and being very attractive and rich having a lot of hook ups or flings... maybe its a way also to control his image from people wanting to uses him... I don’t know the final answer but I’m sure he is not a freak manipulating girlfriends letting them think he will marries them! He already told marriage will happens naturally so if the gf thinks they can make leo changes his mind and marry them it’s their faults cause at least he is honest on that!

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

Gigi is thin for sure and still beautiful, and so was Gisele, Erin, Toni, and Leo dated all of them. I don't think it's only physical features that attracts Leo but personality, someone can have the MOST insane body and still be very UNinteresting. I think Gigi is gorgeous and the fact that she have a kid seems really interesting to me, to see Leo in a relationship with a woman that have a kid already it's different and I think it's positive. 

And for those saying Gigi is married, no she's not, she's single. Now let's see if what Leo and Gigi have is something serious or not, time will tell, but it's obviously getting suspicious. 

Talking about zodiac, Leo is Scorpio and Gigi is Taurus, completely different but opposites attract.    

Leo had a relationship with a 19 years old model and she had a kid at that time, Chelsey Weimar, the media went nuts on him for it... he didn’t pursue the relationship/flings.

4E380FBA-D55F-4E3D-9D8D-41B752563093.png

28 minutes ago, Emmarose said:

Leo had a relationship with a 19 years old model and she had a kid at that time, Chelsey Weimar, the media went nuts on him for it... he didn’t pursue the relationship/flings.

4E380FBA-D55F-4E3D-9D8D-41B752563093.png

Since when this girl had a son? She had a little brother as far as I know. Media was nuts because she was 19, but this didn't last 1 week I think, lol.

1 minute ago, Jade Bahr said:

People muss be really bored making a fuss over other peoples life lmao

Well, I can tell for myself that I'am really bored in this saturday and have nothing else to do than speculate on Leo's love life, lol. Blame me.   :rofl:

17 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Well, I can tell for myself that I'am really bored in this saturday and have nothing else to do than speculate on Leo's love life, lol. Blame me.   :rofl:

Ok I blame 

Tumblr_l_696160314841798.thumb.gif.e449eeb487ced2ee6c7579406f5c6d32.gif

😁

But I thought more about the passive aggressive stans (mostly on twitter/tiktok etc) turning every of their speculations into nasty speculations since the beginning of twitter lol I still don't understand why a strangers sex life is so important to some people to talk about it in public shamelessly like it's their business.

But then calling Leo weird lol

thats-painfully-ironic-jesse-ridgway.gif.eb5b0353059f47620eef775751d16c91.gif

17 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Ok I blame 

Tumblr_l_696160314841798.thumb.gif.e449eeb487ced2ee6c7579406f5c6d32.gif

😁

But I thought more about the passive aggressive stans (mostly on twitter/tiktok etc) turning every of their speculations into nasty speculations since the beginning of twitter lol I still don't understand why a strangers sex life is so important to some people to talk about it in public shamelessly like it's their business.

But then calling Leo weird lol

thats-painfully-ironic-jesse-ridgway.gif.eb5b0353059f47620eef775751d16c91.gif

That's true. 

8 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Just to be fair, I believe @Love35 is translating their messages 💬 into English and that can jumble up articulation. So maybe we shouldn't attack this individual. 

Now, I'm kinda iffy on Lee and body types as well. If we were to examine his known relationships and flings with a magnifying glass, we will find the women's shapes vary. In the United States 🇺🇸 supermodels are supposed to be small framed, very small framed. But not all of his women have slender and/ or voluptuous (quote on quote) shapes. I do find myself concluding Mr.DiCaprio will go for a spiritually connected woman and her body will fall suit. 

As far as Gigi is concerned, yes, she's beautiful. Yes, she appears to fall in place with other women he has dated, but I just don't get seriousness right now. It would be the perfect cover-up because she is older than 25 and she does have a child. It's hard to say what ppl will and won't do because of free will, he doesn't strike me as the type to want a ready-made family either, but he's a Scorpio and they thrive off of unpredictability. 

Just My Opinion.

Thanks for your understanding @YouNoMe

40 minutes ago, JezB16 said:

the person who tweeted the sighting of Leo and Gigi has now deleted their tweets before ultimately deleting their Twitter altogether. I don’t know if someone got them to take it down or if he was lying 

Maybe it was a lie or like citizens dicaprio she must received some unkind messages... People can’t handle a different opinion! It’s becoming a new pandemic of one sided opinion! 
But just jared just posted leo in new york...