Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

16 minutes ago, Emmarose said:

👋 lolabis,

You have made good points about their dynamic. I was believing that they were in love, but not anymore! 

Now I can see that it’s not a regular relationship like us... Something looks like fake between them! 

Thanks 🙏🏼 

I think it’s because of his fame from Titanic! He’s a huge movie star and he has to protect himself and play The Hollywood’s game to a certain point to survive there! The part I’m not ok with it’s the nepotism when he was not coming from an Hollywood’s family! Camila had Al Pacino she didn’t need another huge movie star to break into the industry! I think leo could of helped a foster care kid! I wouldn’t of said a word I would of applauded him! But using nepotism for people who are using only rich people because of their laziness it’s not ok! I really hope he learned a lesson this couple of years about being associated to good people not nepo kids! 

1 hour ago, Lolabis said:

Thanks 🙏🏼 

I think it’s because of his fame from Titanic! He’s a huge movie star and he has to protect himself and play The Hollywood’s game to a certain point to survive there! The part I’m not ok with it’s the nepotism when he was not coming from an Hollywood’s family! Camila had Al Pacino she didn’t need another huge movie star to break into the industry! I think leo could of helped a foster care kid! I wouldn’t of said a word I would of applauded him! But using nepotism for people who are using only rich people because of their laziness it’s not ok! I really hope he learned a lesson this couple of years about being associated to good people not nepo kids! 

🥰😘 you’re welcome! 

3 hours ago, Lolabis said:

When you compare leo’s sparkling eyes with Gisele, Kristen and even Blake Lively and his body language with Camila with all the pics and videos of them you definitely see that it’s not a loving relationship or a genuine one! He isn’t that into her and he had other girls on the side (miami, los angeles...) 

He didn’t even took her to the sag awards 2019 nor the golden globes 2020, until Ricky Gervais made a joke who went viral so the oscar night was 💯 a damage control events from him!

She walked the red carpet with Danny Abeckaser and met up with Al Pacino who just stayed few seconds and run away from them! 

How comes he didn’t walked the red carpet with her but she was at the ceremony!? Because of people going crazy?! Or because he doesn’t wants pics of it... And every year at the oscar when leo is there with his mom we can have zillions pics of them sitting not with Camila just a few for the narrative!

She was still in a relationship with Joe when she was meeting leo (pics of November 2017!) She was posting on her snap chat joe the night before and the same night of their pics in his Volvo with Lukas and isabella!! 

So the relationship was from the get go a contract and both of them were negotiating parts! 

Don’t forget that she never had a job without nepotism! Either its Al pacino who calls or Leo in the recent years! 

Yes, I see your points. Hoping not to sound doubled-minded, I was never convinced that the relationship was or would ever be rock solid . However, I did feel to some degree that amid their association, the idea of making it work became a thought. And I'm sure she possesses some likable qualities. 

Truth be told, I think with her persistence and his friends egging, this relationship blossomed. When I heard that story of how her mom hunted her dad down because she was infatuated with him at that time, I immediately thought, "yeah, she's thinking 💭 she could do the same with ol' boy". I had already accepted nothing was what it seemed with them. Most of what we saw was a ploy, family trips, walks with dogs...I saw it as a barricade, a bulwark against intimacy. Granted, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors 🚪, but we can speculate. And I say he was slowly walking away for some time now. My opinions stretch further, but, in essence, I think we agree on the generalities of the matter. 

1 hour ago, Emmarose said:

Oh my God, Tobey and Jen are so getting back together. That's a heck of declaration, but I still declare it. 

2 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Yes, I see your points. Hoping not to sound doubled-minded, I was never convinced that the relationship was or would ever be rock solid . However, I did feel to some degree that amid their association, the idea of making it work became a thought. And I'm sure she possesses some likable qualities. 

Truth be told, I think with her persistence and his friends egging, this relationship blossomed. When I heard that story of how her mom hunted her dad down because she was infatuated with him at that time, I immediately thought, "yeah, she's thinking 💭 she could do the same with ol' boy". I had already accepted nothing was what it seemed with them. Most of what we saw was a ploy, family trips, walks with dogs...I saw it as a barricade, a bulwark against intimacy. Granted, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors 🚪, but we can speculate. And I say he was slowly walking away for some time now. My opinions stretch further, but, in essence, I think we agree on the generalities of the matter. 

Yes we are agree for the majority of it!!! Definitely! Is Leo wanting to protect her and had more respect because her mom was with Al yes! But let’s face it she is not the smartest girl he was dating! And all the opportunities he helped her with never worked! Brands worked one time with her and then didn’t gave her more jobs... so maybe something is off on that area! 

I also think she had it all but with her story talking about her post about Bogart and Beccal wasn’t a good move... during the week end of OUATIH! I think you might be right about his friends being fan of her (besides Kevin after their fight) cause at one point she acted like she was leo’s wife!!! 

It definitely started to backfire after the lockdown and before filming DLU when her mom called Gossip Cop to make an article about how leo is not gonna take Camila in Boston! It was still the lockdown so the info was traceable towards her! 

but yes at one point they were in the bubble until Ricky’s joke...

On 7/16/2022 at 2:43 AM, Lolabis said:

Some pics that show how they set up their pap stroll in New York...

We can clearly see Leo and his friends seing the paps while waiting outside the store! 

Then they walks together to have pics and at the end Leo and his friends left her behind for her to pose solo looking directly to the paps!

CC2CEB0C-3798-47E4-838A-5FCAA40F6E30.jpeg D8833A69-0FCE-4338-8B25-4A6D658EC514.jpeg AFDC77F2-7B50-49C2-9405-FA67EB9D2C1E.jpeg ACD195B6-F376-455C-A8CA-E1718D190E35.jpeg 45E64724-C8ED-41D4-AB4B-CAD410478133.jpeg 8438B747-94F9-480F-AB88-9F764D8288BC.jpeg

65CCC07F-F309-4052-AB19-D4FF7D2146BF.jpeg 4F83ADC5-B11F-49D0-AD72-A4A2D7AED64F.jpeg

That is in front of a Cotton Citizen store.  Leo is an investor in CC and always wears their hoodies, sweat pants etc. 

16 minutes ago, NameDisplay said:

That is in front of a Cotton Citizen store.  Leo is an investor in CC and always wears their hoodies, sweat pants etc. 

Sorry It’s the store on the left side of cotton citizen...we have to agree to disagree! 
And I didn’t find anything about Leo investing on Cotton Citizens if you have some articles it will be nice!

She has a white bag from La perla not the blue bag of Cotton citizens like you can see on the pics! 

I republish the pics of her in front of la perla you can see CC’s door behind their backs! 

01C61F05-A0F7-4B00-BAE2-34761A6F6AD1.jpeg 2B1A5251-DD4A-4515-A9B5-296280F52D75.jpeg 1D19BD88-EB32-4879-971F-BE71580760FD.jpeg E75A1E19-0FCB-4F44-8862-774228685D09.jpeg 0BCBBAAD-1BA0-4DED-9C8E-AB88399B6560.jpeg 0159E293-48D6-4A73-A825-2B20A658BFD4.jpeg 7381EF87-BF6C-4F13-812A-F9D171E9C657.jpeg 3F91B4D0-363D-4495-83E6-F6FBE98708FD.jpeg ABD500C9-AD54-4953-9469-F3457389BDD3.jpeg D38D65BC-5E10-4E4E-9E1F-618C1F68F7C4.jpeg 35BDA76C-6D6D-4A62-829F-5F0507C973CD.jpeg 8DBF6588-47D6-4B93-AD1A-24FE3FA8EF78.jpeg

19 minutes ago, soniasoto said:

Maybe she is filming Gonzo Girl and that's why she can't go on the trip?

I didn’t find any dates of the filming... Did she post something about it on Instagram? I think it didn’t start yet... We will found out, time will tell.

7 hours ago, soniasoto said:

Maybe she is filming Gonzo Girl and that's why she can't go on the trip?

Even if that is the case, isn't it a tad bit contemptible that he seems over the moon without her? There can be a legion of refutes concerning my reference, but this is what's obvious...for now, incorporating mercy. 

Edited by YouNoMe
errors

7 hours ago, Lolabis said:

Yes we are agree for the majority of it!!! Definitely! Is Leo wanting to protect her and had more respect because her mom was with Al yes! But let’s face it she is not the smartest girl he was dating! And all the opportunities he helped her with never worked! Brands worked one time with her and then didn’t gave her more jobs... so maybe something is off on that area! 

I also think she had it all but with her story talking about her post about Bogart and Beccal wasn’t a good move... during the week end of OUATIH! I think you might be right about his friends being fan of her (besides Kevin after their fight) cause at one point she acted like she was leo’s wife!!! 

It definitely started to backfire after the lockdown and before filming DLU when her mom called Gossip Cop to make an article about how leo is not gonna take Camila in Boston! It was still the lockdown so the info was traceable towards her! 

but yes at one point they were in the bubble until Ricky’s joke...

You know I sensed something with Kevin. His energy 🔋 is pricking to say the least, but I don't retain many facts, just perceptions. In my opinion, there are physical elements of Camila to admire, and then there are important ingredients missing. I think 💭 of Marmalade  and wonder if it'll be like  No Going Back, that star power and great pull, I don't see. In general, I strive to refrain from defamation. But just with a widespread assessment, I have my doubts, about her and her capabilities in captivating the people. Regardless if I'm right or wrong in my observation or moral or immoral in my endeavour to observe, I feel that thrill is no more. And that may be very sad 😔

8 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

You know I sensed something with Kevin. His energy 🔋 is pricking to say the least, but I don't retain many facts, just perceptions. In my opinion, there are physical elements of Camila to admire, and then there are important ingredients missing. I think 💭 of Marmalade  and wonder if it'll be like  No Going Back, that star power and great pull, I don't see. In general, I strive to refrain from defamation. But just with a widespread assessment, I have my doubts, about her and her capabilities in captivating the people. Regardless if I'm right or wrong in my observation or moral or immoral in my endeavour to observe, I feel that thrill is no more. And that may be very sad 😔

He was following her on ig not anymore...

I don’t believe she will succeed in any of her recent movies/tv shows cause she plays with experienced actors who will outshine her!!! 
Plus her interview with Jimmy Fallon was catastrophic for her and her career! 

9 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Kevin was commenting on her instagram! Look, I find it weird that each time Leo is with Kevin, Camila is not around🤔🤔. Something happened💯.

4 hours ago, Emmarose said:

Kevin was commenting on her instagram! Look, I find it weird that each time Leo is with Kevin, Camila is not around🤔🤔. Something happened💯.

I really didn't have strong insight into the Lee-Cam duo, so I never knew, until now anyway, that all members of the wolf pack fancied Camila. In the beginning, I'm sure it was all roses 🌹. If you think someone is cool 😎, a disagreement shouldn't raze what has already been built 👷. Now, I walked in thinking 💭 Tobey could go either way with her, Chuck was being supportive, Lukas...easy-going, and Kevin, the odd man out. 

Off-topic Tobey definitely holds a great impact on Leonardo's relationship reasoning. I'm thinking if Tobey and Jennifer rekindle their union, the probability of marriage will rise exponentially for this thread's subject matter. 

4 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

I really didn't have strong insight into the Lee-Cam duo, so I never knew, until now anyway, that all members of the wolf pack fancied Camila. In the beginning, I'm sure it was all roses 🌹. If you think someone is cool 😎, a disagreement shouldn't raze what has already been built 👷. Now, I walked in thinking 💭 Tobey could go either way with her, Chuck was being supportive, Lukas...easy-going, and Kevin, the odd man out. 

Off-topic Tobey definitely holds a great impact on Leonardo's relationship reasoning. I'm thinking if Tobey and Jennifer rekindle their union, the probability of marriage will rise exponentially for this thread's subject matter. 

🤔🤔🤔

Sorry I didn’t understand all your post. 

Anyway, Jen Meyer and Tobey, are definitely not rekindling their relationship at all! Don’t know where did you get that impression, in her recent interview she said that they are friends and are meeting up with the people they are dating! She also said that her divorce was a success... Mazel Tov to them! But they are just friends.

33 minutes ago, Emmarose said:

🤔🤔🤔

Sorry I didn’t understand all your post. 

Anyway, Jen Meyer and Tobey, are definitely not rekindling their relationship at all! Don’t know where did you get that impression, in her recent interview she said that they are friends and are meeting up with the people they are dating! She also said that her divorce was a success... Mazel Tov to them! But they are just friends.

Without dwelling too much on the subject matter, I'll say based on observations Tobey appeared to be determined to stay on the prowl, but I doubt if that has been too successful. I think Tobey has gone through some emotional transformations. Whatever the cards hold in the future, still unfold. But on the upside, at least they're cordial for the kids' sake. Everyone seemed especially delighted on this trip. 

20 hours ago, Lolabis said:

Sorry It’s the store on the left side of cotton citizen...we have to agree to disagree! 
And I didn’t find anything about Leo investing on Cotton Citizens if you have some articles it will be nice!

She has a white bag from La perla not the blue bag of Cotton citizens like you can see on the pics! 

I republish the pics of her in front of la perla you can see CC’s door behind their backs! 

LDC_CC2.png LDC_CC1.png