Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

12 minutes ago, ClaraA said:

Nepotism is a branch of corruption. It is amoral, and it leads to a lowering of artistic standards.

Imdb article on nepotism, which lists camila as the fourth Hollywood nepotist

1737386733__.jpg.7027dde949ea4ea0bd573af08276ef31.thumb.jpg.ca23e8a033d9d4c7275f6a4465dbc868.jpg

This interview is about Death Wish which directed by Eli Roth, who is friend of Camila's mother,in this interview, Camila says that she does not know how to act ... but she got the role

article-2379213-1AD51794000005DC-517_634x874.jpg.52927a241de02681856e60f505a33be9.jpg 7494592-6501463-image-a-37_1544980194167.jpg.5ca58d334cae03579767aae027a4e763.jpg

👏👏👏👏

Yes even with nepotism she still doesn’t have a career without leo calling directors to give her roles!

8 minutes ago, ClaraA said:

She used nepotism in modeling.

۲۰۲۲۰۶۲۵_۱۸۰۸۵۴.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣

And they didn’t offered her a career in modeling so she came back to LA to use a pr relationship as her new nepotism plan career! 

Now she is using her relationship to have roles!

Hi, first time commenting here. Thanks for creating this thread for all whom have the capability to recognize a fakelationship when we see one. Because the media has played so many false hope breakup head games with us over the years, I won’t believe they’ve broken up until it’s officially announced. But I have thought about: maybe her stupid new pink hair movie role could be Leo’s parting gift; and a girl often does change her hair when there is a breakup.

1 hour ago, Tropicalchick said:

Hi, first time commenting here. Thanks for creating this thread for all whom have the capability to recognize a fakelationship when we see one. Because the media has played so many false hope breakup head games with us over the years, I won’t believe they’ve broken up until it’s officially announced. But I have thought about: maybe her stupid new pink hair movie role could be Leo’s parting gift; and a girl often does change her hair when there is a breakup.

Hi Welcome to you!

It’s a pleasure to see that we are not the only one who sees his pr games and her nepotism!

And yes I’m waiting for a real confirmation cause deux moi could of lied to have free publicity but I doubt that cause she is always correcting her post!

Or Leo is not announcing anything now but he will wait couples of weeks when the media will start pressure him to confirm or not the break up!

He is been in New York for 3 weeks now and we all know he’s having a bunch of models recruited by Richie Akiva himself for Leo!

So for me deux moi is believable but Leo could continues this charade cause we all know it’s just a smokescreen their relationship!

Hi everyone, just to add an observation, when he broke up with nina agdal it was may 2017, and she reached 25 in March that year...they even were on a trip for her birthday...then the announce came suddenly in may, so we just have to wait and see, Camela just have turn 25 so I think probably the news will come in next months 

28 minutes ago, Leana meliza said:

Hi everyone, just to add an observation, when he broke up with nina agdal it was may 2017, and she reached 25 in March that year...they even were on a trip for her birthday...then the announce came suddenly in may, so we just have to wait and see, Camela just have turn 25 so I think probably the news will come in next months 

Hi

yeah you’re right!!! And with Kelly Rorhbach he waited until january to announce the break up... So yes we have to wait for it! But we are sure that they didn’t spend time together for 3 weeks now! 

3 hours ago, Lolabis said:

Hi

yeah you’re right!!! And with Kelly Rorhbach he waited until january to announce the break up... So yes we have to wait for it! But we are sure that they didn’t spend time together for 3 weeks now! 

Yes I remember the news came in January before awards season started and, it was going to be his year...don't know the last time he was spotted with Kelly...and she was the fourth or fifth gf dumped at the symbolic 25

8 hours ago, Leana meliza said:

Yes I remember the news came in January before awards season started and, it was going to be his year...don't know the last time he was spotted with Kelly...and she was the fourth or fifth gf dumped at the symbolic 25

So we have to wait to see if the rumor is true or not...

Lucila sola and Danny A knows each other for years! Lucila helped Danny with Al pacino and Danny made Camila be Leo’s official gf after he rejected her in Cannes 2017!

He took her as a gf cause Lorena left when Leo left her behind at a night club in New York to go out with Toni Garrn!

So the me too came along and Leo needed an official gf and Danny suggested Camila Morrone!

And Leo started to work like a simp he is for all her family!

Even her dad’s gf Barbara Guillaume had a job on the set of his Fiat ad!

Leo is working only for nepotism by nepotism! He never helped anyone who isn’t in his social group!

For a man who was raised poor he is sure doing all he can to kill any poor child a chance to have works in the industry!

He is the type of man once he succeed he close the door behind him!

1B92DE77-44C2-419B-891E-6AA13DB229BE.jpeg 64E5013C-01DB-49F3-8FB1-4AF77CD36E3C.jpeg

014A00A7-15F4-4A07-A1F6-C9DFCB85C7FE.jpeg

5 hours ago, ClaraA said:

He is ridiculed for separating from his girlfriends at their 25 so he will not end this pr relationship when camila just turned 25.he tries to prove that people are wrong about him to save his image and to destroy jokes about his relationships(his relationship has been ridiculed by presenters on shows such as the Oscars, Golden Globes and Bafta)so this relationship will continue and pap strolls and paid articles will continue to be sent

Yeah absolutely they didn’t broke up at all!

plus milano who is always taking care of the dogs was seen with her dog...

E9D86FFB-6DC2-4F5C-A7A8-2354221ED081.png

Am I the only one who thinks his time is up? Nobody is that interested in his love life or in him in general anymore. His career will go down in few years. Hollywood almost doesn’t make great movies. He’s  surrendered by fake people, fake relationships. Public makes fun of the age gap he has with his current fake gf, no matter how old she is - they have no chemistry, he looks bad with her, he’s in bad shape with her, their story doesn’t move anywhere- no marriage, no kids, nothing. Like he has no future - everyone says he’s almost 50, and he has literally nothing except his career… Imo his story with his current fake gf is his idea, because he is not able to have something real, and like most people with age he hates changes. This is so boring