Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

GOSSIP: Harry Styles' Exes Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift Bond at Victoria's Secret Lingerie Show

There’s lots of flash at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on the runway, but backstage is where all the drama happens. Several of the Victoria's Secret models have dated the same guys, and this is their rare opportunity to all be together to share details and dish about their exes.

However, in the case of Leonardo DiCaprio, his ex-girlfriend Erin Heatherton gave wide berth to his current squeeze, model Toni Garrn. All night, these two divas stayed on separate ends of the dressing room. During the after party, they avoided a nasty catfight. DiCaprio was getting cozy with Toni Garrn in a VIP booth, while his ex, Erin Heatherton, looked to be drowning her sorrows at the bar.

z100portland.com

awww, how messy for Erin, I'm sure she's fine but still uncomfortable to be at same places as your ex and new girlfriend, no matter who you are...

Nanda23, on 17 Nov 2013 - 8:15 PM, said:Nanda23, on 17 Nov 2013 - 8:15 PM, said:Nanda23, on 17 Nov 2013 - 8:15 PM, said:Nanda23, on 17 Nov 2013 - 8:15 PM, said:Nanda23, on 17 Nov 2013 - 8:15 PM, said:Nanda23, on 17 Nov 2013 - 8:15 PM, said:Nanda23, on 17 Nov 2013 - 8:15 PM, said:Nanda23, on 17 Nov 2013 - 8:15 PM, said:

^ YEAH! So so so so so SEXY, my mofo :laugh:.

He is like a walking meme... I'm sure this pic is already in the gallery :laugh:.

:laugh: What gallery? :p Your personal Leo collection? :)

By the way feel free to post anything from your Leo stash :D :p, even if I might have seen it before its still nice seeing pics again that you haven't seen in awhile. :p

Oh and thank God Leo lives his life the way he wants to live it and not how others want him to live it. He's true to himself!! (Y) Even those close to him have mentioned that's a great quality he has! So if someone may not like how he lives his life then no one is forcing that person to be in his life!! :cain:

^^ Ok, I will :hehe:.

Oh and thank God Leo lives his life the way he wants to live it and not how others want him to live it. He's true to himself!! (Y) Even those close to him has mentioned that's a great quality he has! So if someone may not like how he lives his life then no one is forcing that person to be in his life!!

PREACH! AND HE DOESN'T GIVE A f OR a F! LOVE HIM  :heart:.

Nanda23, on 17 Nov 2013 - 9:50 PM, said:

^ :laugh:

Oh my God... you've never seen Leo memes on the internet? Tumblr has a bunch :rofl:

That pic of him soaking up the sun (AGAIN!) will be a hit, I am sure :laugh:. Google "dicaprio memes" and you will see.

I'm not a Tumblr gal lol. I see I have been missing out :laugh:

^ Yeah, got it. That's why... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... sorry :laugh:. The "some people are so pressed" part was not for you, btw ;).

Leo is the king of Tumblr, girl :laugh:. I don't have one but I like to lurk :hehe:.

Nanda23, on 17 Nov 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

^ Yeah, got it. That's why... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... sorry :laugh:. The "some people are so pressed" part was not for you, btw ;).

FashionDream, on 17 Nov 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

Leo is the king of Tumblr, girl :laugh:. I don't have one but I like to lurk :hehe:.

Is there a certain Leo Tumblr site that is your fav? Can you post the link pretty please. :D

Pink you rock!! :D

Thanks, Pink  :flower:. We don't go to Toni's thread to talk about things we don't know about it  :cain:.

Is there a certain Leo Tumblr site that is your fav? Can you post the link pretty please. :D

Not really, I just go there and search for "dicaprio" and look what's up  :D.

Here you have some of them: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-most-culturally-important-leonardo-dicaprio-memes

I don't like the ones about the Oscars (well, some are funny :laugh:)... they are old now  :cain:.

Nanda23, on 17 Nov 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

FashionDream, on 17 Nov 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

Pink you rock!! :D

Leo's tumblr fans are hilarious  :laugh:

just browse Leo tag

oxford25, on 17 Nov 2013 - 8:58 PM, said:

New pix of Leo and all his pals ( Chuck, Lukas, Ethan, Alex, Richie A. Jonah,looks like Scott Bloom , just not sure who guy to left of Richie is ?) in Vegas along with the bodyguard he used earlier this year

post-40197-0-1446080516-96142_thumb.jpg

Nice to see that Ethan and Alex still have time for the guys even though they are married with kids. :) Kevin is missing again of course.

^ Ah, that's right! Too bad... no pic of Kevin with Leo yet  :cry2:.

I wanted to know the name of his new bodyguard... and I miss the chubby Vin Diesel  :cry2:(I think I saw him in one of the videos of Leo's birthday party  :)).

Ahhhh... I forgot to ask... do you remember a pic of Toni near Leo's pool? (I can't remember if was that week of her birthday)... there's a dog in that pic that looks like the dog that is with Leo in that black and white shot.