Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Remember that video of him leaving a mall in the parking lot or whatever? It was on newspusher I think...anyways he was interacting with the paps and getting pissed, I have tryed to find it again, but I can't :/

I know which one you are talking about. He is on a scooter and with some friends, right? I have this video somewhere in my pc :p.

It was in December, 2009 ;).

Fash you are on fire :laugh:. Thanks for all the videos and pics :flower:.

Hmm I wonder who the gal was too :p Thanks Fash for the pics :D

I believe it was at the Beverley Hills mall and he was wearing a checkered shirt.. I think I know what you guys are talking about. :p Though I don't recall him being all that emotive with the paps, but I guess I need to see it again. :p

It was the most I've ever seen him interact with the paps...if I remember correctly he kept saying "I told you to leave me alone, i told you" something like that :p 

Though I don't recall him being all that emotive with the paps, but I guess I need to see it again. :p

No, not all that. He was in the cell phone and he asked the guy to not take pictures of him. No big deal.

Also that time he was leaving a Lakers game with Kevin and he shoved the guy's camera.

But I've never seen him doing anything bad.

Yeah I remember that camera shoving incident as well haha, but the camera never fell to the ground at least. Though of course the paps had to give a somewhat big reaction to that as of course they like to blow everything out of proportion. :p

So I just saw a pic of Toni holding a blue box after that Halloween party, Lukas was holding one too now I wanna know what it is. :rofl:

Hmm I wonder who the gal was too :p Thanks Fash for the pics :D

I believe it was at the Beverley Hills mall and he was wearing a checkered shirt.. I think I know what you guys are talking about. :p Though I don't recall him being all that emotive with the paps, but I guess I need to see it again. :p

It was the most I've ever seen him interact with the paps...if I remember correctly he kept saying "I told you to leave me alone, i told you" something like that :p

Oh I see :) That sort of rings a bell. :p And yeah the only reason that was somewhat shocking to us is because he never says anything to the paps (well from what we can tell from videos) :p

th_1377207_462869537163629_1359600701_n-473x480.jpg
DIA DE LOS MUERTOS

This past Friday, Casamigos Tequila hosted the 2013 ‘Dia De Los Muertos’ themed Halloween party at the home of Mike Meldman in Beverly Hills, California.

Rande Gerber and wife Cindy Crawford dressed as Axl Rose and Slash were joined by stars including Alessandra Ambrosio, Ryan Seacrest, Leonardo DiCaprio, Chelsea Handler, Vanessa Hudgens, Larry David, Sacha Baron Cohen, Isla Fisher, Kid Cudi, Hilary Duff, John Stamos, Cuba Gooding Jr., Sean Penn, Jeremy Piven, Kelly Brook, Aziz Ansari, Jerry Weintraub, and David Spade to name a few.

Guests danced and sipped MI CASA and SU CASA cocktails as they celebrated Halloween in full costume.

See More Exclusive Photos at the CASAMIGOS INSTAGRAM

Guess this is where they were on Friday.

Like everyone else, I'm wondering why he's letting his hair grow out (facial and on top of his head) Though not complaining because I like his hair long (just not when it's slicked back) Prefer him clean shaven though.

Me too! He is handsome no matter, but I prefer his hair shorter like in Gatsby and WOWS

Leo should just dress up as Calvin Candie for halloween

he has the beard and hair  :hehe:

:nicole:  He was HOT in Django :Angel:.

Like everyone else, I'm wondering why he's letting his hair grow out (facial and on top of his head) Though not complaining because I like his hair long (just not when it's slicked back) Prefer him clean shaven though.

+ 100 :gocho: