Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I guess you're rigtht. It's just so weird to see her with a Hollywood star. :hehe:

I'm pretty sure they're dating now. First that tweet from NowFashion and then she's seen with him twice in two weeks.

What did nowfashion tweet?

I would say they are a lovely couple if I didn't know about Leo's taste for models :mellow:

I guess you're rigtht. It's just so weird to see her with a Hollywood star. :hehe:

I'm pretty sure they're dating now. First that tweet from NowFashion and then she's seen with him twice in two weeks.

I would say they are a lovely couple if I didn't know about Leo's taste for models :mellow:

They tweeted that there were rumors in Cannes that Toni was Leo's new girlfriend. There's a screenshot of the tweet on page 139 of Toni's thread. It could just be a conincidence, but strangely this was tweeted a couple of days before Toni flew to Cannes and we got those pictures of them talking at the Amfar party. So I think there must have been something to it.

They tweeted that there were rumors in Cannes that Toni was Leo's new girlfriend. There's a screenshot of the tweet on page 139 of Toni's thread. It could just be a conincidence, but strangely this was tweeted a couple of days before Toni flew to Cannes and we got those pictures of them talking at the Amfar party. So I think there must have been something to it.

It was during Cannes while Leo was partying and seen flirting with lots of girls ( seen talking to Toni once at a party nothing more ) and before he left Cannes with a 20 years old Russian model who was around him in Venice for a couple of days.

^Yes. Plus Toni being present at his charity auction!

I am very happy they are dating :dance: He seems to be a really sweet guy with his GFs... People talking about his taste in models, sure they're all hot and blonde, but if you goodlooking and rich, why date someone who is average when you could date THIS? :p

post-42953-0-1446080138-58253_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080138-59748_thumb.jpg

Also its not like he dates some bimbos, he also gets the ones that seem funny, calm, cool and super sweet! :heart:

plus Toni being German, leo being german, that is a nice connection I like :hehe:

^Yes. Plus Toni being present at his charity auction!

I am very happy they are dating :dance: He seems to be a really sweet guy with his GFs...

plus Toni being German, leo being german, that is a nice connection I like :hehe:

Sorry to spoil (disappoint any).. I too think she is sweet, but.. too sweet for Leo i guess. As she seems to be just a friend. They were never holding hands at all. The pictures were angled this way by the paparazzi-photographer to make it look like it and sell a story. I studied this closely with microscope lol. And dont forget Leo has 3 certain exes, not more.. and those exes all were models, he made lots of model-friends during his life with them, he cant quit seeing all just because breaking up with exes. that she is german is probably their reason to be friends, too. She turned down the rumor in a newspaper, too.... btw

ok, I've lost track....so, is Toni one of the girls he was with in Miami?? And wasn't Toni the one who went back to NY a couple days ago when there were those tweets about Leo being back in NY?? And just to clarify....Toni didn't leave Cannes and go back to NY but instead went with Leo to Monte carlo & to Paris and was at the French Open & now site seeing with him. Is that right?

^After they were first sighted in Cannes at that degrisino (whatever that name is) party whistpering,etc. she left like two days later and tweeted pics of her back in NY working/modeling...then from what I could tell from her twitter she stayed for a few days, left for germany, and then went back to paris! Leo has stayed in Europe :)

^^ is it spelled sight seeing or site seeing?? my spelling is horrific...i won't even apologize :)

I forgive you :p :flower: :p :p

Mhhn Hi Nathalie how long how you been Leo´s fan? because you are like innocent about it, when Leo Appears with a girl in that kind of typical behavior, NO HOLDING HAND BUT TOGETHER, they are dating! yeah those are Leo´s rules, and the way he acts is so predictable, in this photo I´m impress because was not a bike involve :D well I guess that we´ll see that soon in NYC.

Gentle Reminder :D

It is ok to express your opinions and "constructive" criticisms but please do it respectfully by not baiting, bashing and/or flaming. This applies to celebs, models and your fellow members. There is no need to troll and cause unnecessary tension by posting in a thread with the sole purpose of baiting & bashing.

However If you feel you must do any of the above things, there are many places outside of BZ you may do so (facebook, twitter, blog, other websites/forum, etc.)

Also, after making the same point more than 3 times it is a good idea to let it go and move on (Y) Your point was heard the 1st or 2nd time. No need to clutter the thread by being repetitive.

Thanks! :flower:

They are dating !

Here's the "story" (in french) : http://www.purepeopl...ureux_a122445/1

Everything begins at Cannes on May 14, 2013 when Leo arrives by private jet to Nice airport with his mother Irmelin Indenbirken (of which it is inseparable) and his new girlfriend Toni Garrn. Quietly, they go to the hotel Cap Eden Roc in Cap d'Antibes. The next day, Leo is on the steps to open the Festival with The Great Gatsby. The beautiful German 20 years will be very discreet, leaving only her man shine in the light. After long festivities around Gatsby, between the steps, the opening and cabaret at the end of Cannes harbor and relaxed ceremony, the two lovebirds are reappearing on the Croisette. But then again, separately.

May 19, DiCaprio loving the paparazzi while walking alone and cool on the French Riviera. The next day, Toni Garrn appears on one of his favorite items, the red carpet, via Vionnet evening where she poses with Elie Saab Jr., Rosario Dawson and Goga Ashkenazi. Meanwhile, to enjoy a little more calm, Leonardo DiCaprio swapped his Cap-Eden-Roc supported by Warner Bros., preferring a sumptuous villa near Cannes for which he paid the sum of 100 000 € per week. Yet Leonardo DiCaprio moves, between Sardinia (an evening in Porto Cervo Bilionnaire May 24) and Monte Carlo (a Tag Heuer evening with Cameron Diaz May 25).

On May 21, the couple suspected further strengthen a little more when the two friends are invited to the evening Grisogono at the Eden Roc. After the red carpet, where Toni Garrn poses in a beautiful white dress, the young German found her baby on the dancefloor. Accomplices, but also very cuddly, the two lovers are not hiding anymore. On May 23 last, Toni Garrn walks for the auction of the 20th amfAR Gala (which participates DiCaprio) at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc. The festival ends on this note, May 26, for a return to private jet. May 28, Leo DiCaprio is on a yacht in Ibiza with his mother.

Two lovebirds we will soon find ... in Paris. What better place than the City of Light, a mecca for tourists looking for romantic places. On June 2, amateur tennis, Leonardo DiCaprio made a guest appearance with his friend Lukas Haas, but Forest Whitaker at Roland Garros in 2013. The star of Titanic and Inception will come back always looké Gavroche on his head, a few days later to greet the victory of Rafael Nadal in the semifinals of the tournament.

To find the two discrete lovers together, it was not until Thursday, June 6 and a surprise visit from actor at the Chateau de Versailles. Under yvelinois sun, Leo DiCaprio had invited her mother to a small historical-cultural getaway in tourist mode. Very relaxed, Toni Garrn immortalized the moment by taking a few pictures, including her man. A few days earlier, Leo had noticed on the Seine with his mother.

Now, the romance between the two partners should ignite Hollywood, as has often been the case in the past, given the multiple relationships Leonardo DiCaprio.

First let me say i love leo but he is not doing anything different with toni than he did with erin. They were dating for a month or so before we first saw him and erin actually together. Time will tell if this relationship will last.