Bellazon

Favorite Female Movie Character

Mickiala

My thoughts: 10 months is too frickin long!! I'm thrilled Elizabeth made it to #4 (one of my favs) shocked McGonagall made it to the finals. I watched so many movies I wouldn't have other wise: Amélie, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Sin City, Gilda, Sherlock Holmes, Kick-Ass, Easy A, Precious, Of Human Bondage, Memoirs of a Geisha and Kill Bill. Some I liked some I didn't. I would love to hear of some you watched because of this comp.

Thanks for voting We will diffently do this again, but I'm taking a little break, In the mean time watch more movies :heart:

Yay, I'm so glad that Beatrix #1 :clap:

I actually saw almost all of the movies already, simply beacause we nominated almost all iconic characters but I review many of them with a great pleasure, like Bridesmaids, Changeling, Inglorious Basterds and others.

You did a very good job, Mickiala, thank you for amazing competition :hug: And congratulations to all the winners!

Damn 10 months! Well good thing is a lot more new female movie characters were introduced into the theaters :D

Great comp mick, can't wait till it starts up again :dance: the whole top 30 were filled with great female characters!