Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Just because they're not angels doesn't mean she's gonna be influenced by either of them...I'm pretty confident that she is a virgin..and i hate all this "how is she a virgin, she's gorgeous!!" it's not about how gorgeous she is, it's about what type of person she is..my opinion anyway :whistle:

is she really a virgin?

she is soo sexy and gorgeous

She's dated Lenny Kravitz and now an NBA player, two people who don't have reputations for, erm... chastity. :p

Supermodels don't have a reputation for chastity either so you might as well start there if you're going to refute it based on stereotypes :) I personally believe she is a virgin and I don't see why it's so hard to believe or why it's even a big deal. I don't like her more (or less) for being a virgin -- it's her business. It's true that Lenny doesn't have a reputation for chastity, but he doesn't have a reputation for proposing to every woman he lays with either and he proposed to Adriana. I'm not saying he proposed to her for the sole purpose of getting into her pants, but Adriana is still one of the few women he's presented with a marriage proposal and he's been with a lot :)

Okay, I realize we're going off on a tangent here and this is the candids thread after all...