Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

such an AMAZING cover!

I really loved that photo of Britney for Esquire, so I'm shocked and happy at the same time that Adriana did a shoot like that one. (anyone remembers the Britney cover? :))

I know how you feel Milo. I also fell in love with young Adriana. She was the epitome of physical beauty in my little world. Adriana still looks good but she's not as outstanding as she used to be (she still has her moments though). But then again, in the picture thothmosis posted, she looks like a young girl. We can't really expect Adriana to still look like that at the age of almost 27. Time destroys everything. Depressing? Yes. But that's the way it is. I'm just happy she's still here with us :wave:

Think about how fast Britney Spears went from being the fantasy of so many men to being and looking like a total wreck. At least Adriana is aging gracefully. She's a woman now, not a girl, that's the only difference.

If she dresses properly and takes care of her appearance, she can still make most other women pale by comparison. I think she proved that with recent candids such as the one below (even though that dress could have been better):

afterparty04.jpg

2007 ended on a good note for Adriana and 2008 will be a better year. I can feel it :D

I know how you feel Milo. I also fell in love with young Adriana. She was the epitome of physical beauty in my little world. Adriana still looks good but she's not as outstanding as she used to be (she still has her moments though). But then again, in the picture thothmosis posted, she looks like a young girl. We can't really expect Adriana to still look like that at the age of almost 27. Time destroys everything. Depressing? Yes. But that's the way it is. I'm just happy she's still here with us :wave:

Think about how fast Britney Spears went from being the fantasy of so many men to being and looking like a total wreck. At least Adriana is aging gracefully. She's a woman now, not a girl, that's the only difference.

If she dresses properly and takes care of her appearance, she can still make most other women pale by comparison. I think she proved that with recent candids such as the one below (even though that dress could have been better):

afterparty04.jpg

2007 ended on a good note for Adriana and 2008 will be a better year. I can feel it :D