Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Am I the only one who thinks she should tone up a little? I know she hates exercising, but as a huge fan of hers I want her to look her best at this year's fashion show and she's just not looking her best right now. Her upper arms have too much volume and her face is too puffy. Her face used to be much more oval-shaped and angelic. Like this:

candid13.jpg

Bringing back the black hair was a step forward but she still needs to get back in shape. Again, I'm only saying this because I'm a huge fan and I really, REALLY want the old Adri back. In the 2003 and 2005 Fashion Shows she was freakin' PERFECT. In 2006... not so much. I wish someone would tell her because it seems she's just oblivious. Either that or she doesn't care. If she doesn't shape up, her popularity will decrease and Alessandra will start to overshadow her. And that thought concerns the shit out of me. 2007 really hasn't been her year. She hasn't had a lot of jobs and I'm pretty sure it all relates to her weight gain. I love and support her no matter what but I also don't want to see her retired in 2 years time because she couldn't stay away from chocolate and didn't bother going to the gym. She's only 26.

Here's another one. One of the better ones:

Heh that one is so funny - thanks for posting! :D

Adriana doesn't have to prove herself anymore which is why she no longer has to be stick thin. She has reached the stage where she is so famous and popular, she is allowed to weight a big more and it's not a big deal. If you look at the fashion world, all the new girls coming in and walking the runways are sketal because they are newbies who have to prove themselves. Adriana is at the stage where she's too popular. She's succeeded to the point where she no longer has to live by those unrealistic standards. Besides she look much more attractive with a bit more meat on her. Her weight gain just shows she is above and beyond the petty standards of the modeling world. She has surpassed it. The modeling world no longer treats her like an object to mold and abuse to however they like. I have a friend in the modeling business and if you aren't well-known, they treat you like a piece of meat apparently. You are nothing but an object and the people around you dictate how you should look. Adriana has power for being her own person now and looking how she wants to look.

Alesandra's body looks like a boy..it's too skinny. If you were to see her in a person, she'd look like a mannequin with bones sticking out. Adriana's body is more appealing as a sex symbol now because she looks healthy.

Am I the only one who thinks she should tone up a little? I know she hates exercising, but as a huge fan of hers I want her to look her best at this year's fashion show and she's just not looking her best right now. Her upper arms have too much volume and her face is too puffy. Her face used to be much more oval-shaped and angelic. Like this:

candid13.jpg

Bringing back the black hair was a step forward but she still needs to get back in shape. Again, I'm only saying this because I'm a huge fan and I really, REALLY want the old Adri back. In the 2003 and 2005 Fashion Shows she was freakin' PERFECT. In 2006... not so much. I wish someone would tell her because it seems she's just oblivious. Either that or she doesn't care. If she doesn't shape up, her popularity will decrease and Alessandra will start to overshadow her. And that thought concerns the shit out of me. 2007 really hasn't been her year. She hasn't had a lot of jobs and I'm pretty sure it all relates to her weight gain. I love and support her no matter what but I also don't want to see her retired in 2 years time because she couldn't stay away from chocolate and didn't bother going to the gym. She's only 26.

yes.I agree with you.

In my opinion that adriana maybe get litter fatter than the model level.

her arms get little big .also her face get little large.

I think she havn't get many job this year,

so that she maybe forget and lost focus for the weight.

But adriana have be a model about 10 years.

I believe she must take care of her weight quickly.

at the past of 2007 , she got too many holiday.

So her body not in ready.I can teetotal understand about her mind.

Just give her sometime .She must getback to the perfect model body very soon.

She have been a model about 10 years,

She must ever meet the weight problem at past .

So this is easy for her to handle it.

Adriana's body is more appealing as a sex symbol now because she looks healthy.

I'm not saying she should look like a skeleton. I'm talking about losing six pounds or so and just toning herself up a little bit. Actually, I don't mind a little extra meat on the body, but unfortunately her weight gain has widened out her beautiful face as well. I'm well aware of the fact that she can look as she pleases but if she took my advice it would be to her own benefit. Not only would she look better but she would get more jobs as well. I hope it's just a "period" she's having and that she will be in top shape for this year's fashion show. I want her to blow the other models off the catwalk like she used to.

I'm not trying to sound mean but why is this weight issue being brought up on the Candids section? We had this debate many times before, I don't know why people can't leave it alone and accept Adriana's decisions. If you really want her to shed some pounds, why don't you write to her or go track her down and tell her to her face.