Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^ this is Adriana’s herself post from 2018 with the same caption, she later deleted this on her instagram but not deleted from Facebook. But yesterday she reposted this post on her memory section on Facebook with other old maybelline posts of her. Is she trying to end rumors that is about she is not maybelline girl no longer? I noticed Maybelline didn’t repost Adriana’s maybelline story from a couple days ago, this only happens with Adriana, official account immediately repost other girls’ post or stories.

https://m.facebook.com/AdrianaLima/photos/a.385884177041/10156898466142042/?type=3

15 hours ago, laeteita said:

Her story

C85F5A94-E3A1-4EB9-864E-73769F1F854E.thumb.png.b960a9c92f5ec097c93b09ff5dec5769.png

I think her eyebrows are finally starting to look normal again after that terrible job but I wish she'd stop using those filters that make her look russian. She keeps using filters that do her no favors, I wish she knew she is better off without all that crap

On 10/15/2020 at 11:08 PM, Iriana said:

What is going on... her face looks huge in candids but slim in her IG stories.

I have been saying that for a very long time, she looks so diferent between her own photos or the photos made by any other person. 

^ If I recall you are one of those people who think she doesn't look good on candids at all and looks better in selfies and what not. I think its the reverse. Adriana doesn't typically look like her usual self in selfies because she is weird about taking them lol. She does herself no favors with them. The angles and the filters make her look unrecognizable at times. Which isn't the case in real candids, you would actually recognize her in her real life and when she is out and about.

Her face may look bigger in those older candids because she probably gained weight, or for some reason is carrying more weight in her face (hopefully not from anything like fillers that will make her face big initially). But we have seen she does tend to use more filters if she gained weight and it shows in her face. She also hasn't been posting herself much which is another thing she does when she gained weight. It happened in 2018. So she probably has gained more weight while being at home. But hopefully by now she has rid of it, it happened to alot of people. But hopefully thats not the case anymore and she stop using those filters that make her look russian. Why do that when you look like Adriana Lima lol

13 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Her story

1F3A641A-BDE8-4411-917D-62317206F3A2.thumb.png.7ce484217ec64448d54be8459aa2356e.png

So much better. Not that stupid filter that makes her skin paler and her lips look thinner and she looks good and like herself, not russian lol (I have no problems with Russians btw, its just crazy how adriana resembles them with those filters at times-because she is actually a multiracial brazilian )