Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

There are some things that i cant unterstand... i see the lasts photos and what i see is a bigger butt of adriana if i compare it with the last photos of adriana in bikini.... so is she wearing a false butt??? I understand  nothing...

8 minutes ago, Neska said:

There are some things that i cant unterstand... i see the lasts photos and what i see is a bigger butt of adriana if i compare it with the last photos of adriana in bikini.... so is she wearing a false butt??? I understand  nothing...

You could see her butt. The thing she is wearing underneath was pretty much like a thong from behind. So that’s the same but from the beach. It’s form fitted dress. 

9 hours ago, lucyford said:

I think it was one of the better looks too. I don’t love the wet hair look but I’ll take that over how she has been wearing it slicked back to every event. It definitely looks Kim Kardashian inspired lol.

Yes! I got Kim K vibes too, but in a good way. I don’t care I love her look so much. And her butt looked SNATCHED in that dress.

I wish she went on with the resting bitch face throughout  because she’s so good at it and it went so well with her look but it doesn’t matter, she seemed to be just having a great time and she posed so well on the red carpet. Oozing confidence through and through.

Overhall I liked the look too, not her usual more classic glamour style, but good anyway. Good for less serious and formal events like this one. The wet hair aren't bad, I prefer the usual style more, but they suited the dress so why not? The makeup was very good, and I loved the silver and emerald earring.

Her posterior has always been fabolous, idk why you all only see it now lol :blush: True that the dress underneath was making it shine more then usual, but she is both gifted by genes and works hard at the gym to look like the Goddess she is, you can't make shine what you don't have anyway.

All the past VMAs are on torrent, so I'm quite confident they will upload this one too so I can get her part and post it here, for everyone to see