Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Ryan Seacrest and Adriana Lima Step Out for Romantic Dinner Date in New York City—See the Exclusive Pics!

she looks beautiful, does someone know if they are from last weekend or from yesterday?

jtFtl5Jx.jpg oXCPcHvc.jpg pfTlr2hO.jpg MicFARZv.jpg 6PU8Akt1.jpg

http://www.eonline.com/news/795755/ryan-seacrest-and-adriana-lima-step-out-for-romantic-dinner-date-in-new-york-city-see-the-exclusive-pics

19 minutes ago, flowerfield100 said:

Ryan Seacrest and Adriana Lima Step Out for Romantic Dinner Date in New York City—See the Exclusive Pics!

she looks beautiful, does someone know if they are from last weekend or from yesterday?

jtFtl5Jx.jpg oXCPcHvc.jpg pfTlr2hO.jpg MicFARZv.jpg 6PU8Akt1.jpg

http://www.eonline.com/news/795755/ryan-seacrest-and-adriana-lima-step-out-for-romantic-dinner-date-in-new-york-city-see-the-exclusive-pics

They are keep saying they have pics from their previous meeting so why they did not post them?

Are those pictures from 10-11sep. or from this weekend? because they are not writing from when those are. It's looks like they want us to believe it's already the second time they are going out. I think those Picture were from last time and then they wrote the story. But later came the new story that they are just friends and she is still seeing Jules. And now it looks like this weekend they went out again.  Other Thing, did she really had work in NY to miss her daughters birthday? Someone meant she would celebrate a second birthday yesterday? maybe thats why she missed Markos boatparty.

clarengai Instagram

clarengai.jpg

44 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I'm confused.. Tamara had two parties?

One in NY one in Miami.

56 minutes ago, flowerfield100 said:

Are those pictures from 10-11sep. or from this weekend? because they are not writing from when those are. It's looks like they want us to believe it's already the second time they are going out. I think those Picture were from last time and then they wrote the story. But later came the new story that they are just friends and she is still seeing Jules. And now it looks like this weekend they went out again.  Other Thing, did she really had work in NY to miss her daughters birthday? Someone meant she would celebrate a second birthday yesterday? maybe thats why she missed Markos boatparty.

There is no info for the date of the pictures but they clearly claim that pics are from their second date, from 'yesterday'.!? I don't know if she had work on 12th Sep. in NY. 

+ VidaPress (AKM-GSI Media) labelled her and Ryan pics as taken on 12th Sep night and there are no new photos of them together on any of imagestock websites. There is no single clue if she was in NY at yesterday.

Marko's and Adrielle's posts are confusing though

It's sad that, in 2016, a woman can't just be friend with a man. So she's also dating Khedira, no? According to media Adriana dating with all men she goes out on a photo. It's crazy and nasty. Although in the photos they don't come out holding hands, they (media) served all photos to gossip.

I still think Eonline sells it that way that it looks like they had a second date. Right now no other Website shared those news of a second date. Because that means she was in ny on friday than in Miami celebrating on saturday Marko's sisters birthday and than back to ny on sunday? I think she spend the weekend with her kids. Even on her cousins last post Adriana wished her a beautiful day.

Maybe seacrest helps her in to acting and like commented before they are friends otherwise ist confusing.

TMZ: Ryan and Adriana are just friends . . . for now

Well, many famous filter interested rumors about them, they can be for various reasons. In this case ... I don't say he is, but there is much debate about Ryan's sexuality. I don't care if he's gay or straight, my opinion of him is good, but still a lot of people quite reluctant to accept homosexuals and Ryan lives by the opinion that people have about her. It wouldn't be the first case of celebrities who have invented and leaked rumors about his relationships with women and some time later confess that they are homosexual. And I repeat, I have no problem with people's sexuality. 

Although in this case bother me that Ryan used Adriana for this, because it's obvious that she's dating Edelman and that has nothing with him.

2 hours ago, flowerfield100 said:

So you think he leaked those news to get Publicity? Some tweets say she use that to get more connections for Hollywood.

doesnt sounds like Adriana. But they were seen on 11. September. because theres a tweet before the story came out.

I dont know how to post it.

https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/774813261720121344

Adriana doesn't do that kind of stuff and there is nor reason for her to. People who say that don't know her and thinks she is alot like other models around here. And we all know adriana is not your typical model when it comes to lifestyle