Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Thanks all who posted. Ah I want new pictures :(

Is Adrianaflima.com down for maintenance or something? Because I tried visiting it these past days and all I get is a collage of Adriana in "what is sexy shirt" and a quote "everything adriana".

there are no pictures of him till now but he must a good looking guy :laugh:

Her father is a handsome man, and IMO Adriana looks more like him then her mother, A LOT more like him!! At least by the pic I saw, he has fairer features compaired to her mom.

I know what her dad looks like curiosity of BahianChic & AngelX!! {I've seen a pic of Adriana with her half brothers, and another pic of Dri with her family including her father.} It's was nice to see her looking so happy & healthy and I think taking some time off and away from the public eye has done good for her.

Hopefully one of the girls, or their forum BahianChic & AngelX will publish the pictures soon, but if they don't, please don't bug them about seeing the pictures. Some things are meant to be kept private yanno.

P.S. She's a Rolling Stones fan and her oldest brother totally looks like Adriana, a real cuttie! :wave:

Aww pics of adriana with kittens, its like a cute double whammy!

Norah, half your posts must be replys saying that its you - luv the new avatar :magic:

haha thatss truee and yess thats me on the pics!!!